PDA

View Full Version : Good News. Premium Memberships Available From April 1 2011!!

PeachExperiment
14th March 2011, 07:52 PM
Hello All,

After a short hiatus, Premium Memberships will be available again from April 1 2011. Premium Memberships were rested to allow for a revamp of the Premium Membership offer to our members.

To celebrate the relaunch of Prelude Australia Premium Memberships, all premium membership purchases during the month of April will recieve a Special Edition Prelude Australia Keyring/Bottle Opener. These high quality metal keyrings double as a bottle opener, for all those times you need to open a stubby of your favourite cold beverage, and will feature the Prelude Australia Logo laser engraved onto the top. It is a must have for all Prelude Australia members, and also makes a fantastic gift idea.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/PeachExperiment/PreludeAustraliaKeyRing2011.jpg
**Image is a guide only, and final product may differ slightly from illustration.**

Premium Memberships will be available for the low cost of $20 for a 12 month Membership. Other entitlements Premium Memberships get include an expanded Inbox capability, full access to Trading Post forums, access to exclusive Premium Member only forums, and also access to exclusive Premium Member only prizes and competitions.

A Premium Membership is a great way of showing your support to Prelude Australia, aswell as recieving extra benefits that you just dont get being a standard member.

Full Details will be released on April 1 2011 on how you can purchase your Premium Membership.

fabsta
14th March 2011, 07:58 PM
I Might get on it thank you :D

lovelyqoo
15th March 2011, 01:35 PM
thats hot. definitely up for it!

sbc
15th March 2011, 02:16 PM
Good work Peachy!

forbeszy
10th April 2011, 03:47 PM
So... "Full Details will be released on April 1 2011 on how you can purchase your Premium Membership"

Can we get some details? :)

AdReNaLiN
10th April 2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah, peachy has been a bit busy lately. As far as I know, the keyring stuff isnt ready yet anyway.
You'll know when you can buy them because you'll have access to the "PA Merch Store" link at the top of the page.

PeachExperiment
23rd April 2011, 04:42 PM
Hey all. After some unforseen delays, I can happily reveal that Premium Memberships, along with Key rings will be available from May onwards. More details in the next couple of days. :)

MattR
23rd April 2011, 11:35 PM
look forward to it, just keep us posted when they are here and ready to go and i'll pass on the $20 :)

Prelude1006
5th May 2011, 10:19 PM
Any word?

Preluderitis
12th May 2011, 11:02 PM
Any news on Premium membership. I have lost my status and wish to be on the list again. Thanks

forbeszy
19th May 2011, 10:51 PM
Hey all. After some unforseen delays, I can happily reveal that Premium Memberships, along with Key rings will be available from May onwards. More details in the next couple of days. :)

So??? Are these a go ahead yet?

iluvmylude
20th May 2011, 06:53 PM
So??? Are these a go ahead yet?

We're just waiting for the keyrings to be finished then everything will be back on sale. Please be patient. Remember all the admins work full time jobs as well, so sometimes it's hard to keep everything to schedule.

89preludeaus
30th June 2011, 10:58 PM
Hey guys, it's now been like a month is there any updates on availability of the premium membership?

Prelude1006
1st July 2011, 08:26 AM
Yea I've kinda been waiting a long time for this, I ask peachy in December about a premium membership and have reminded him a few times but I have gotten no response :(

SnowWhiteLude
20th July 2011, 11:54 PM
Brad.Tax Time = spare cash. Any chance of us being able to cough up a little for the site and another year of PA now that we are all flush?

SnowWhiteLude
30th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Bump for any new news on this front please?

ego
30th August 2011, 11:13 PM
April 1 mate, clearly an april fools joke hahaha.

89preludeaus
8th September 2011, 09:04 PM
Haha good call egotzm

Ashy M
22nd December 2011, 11:14 PM
so i guess the premium memberships arent happening.........................???????????

awesomeeeee

Gee
6th June 2012, 12:27 AM
Bought mine last week and still don't have it? Got the PA keyring with it also and the sticker but no show.

Builds.the.Fire
7th June 2012, 06:53 AM
Lol this is one reason I hesitated on getting the Premium member thing, especially as my mate ordered his months ago, and as far as I know hasn't got his sticker yet lol
Would like to see this ball rolling, I like repping my forum.

Gee
10th June 2012, 04:04 AM
Still waiting...

MattR
10th June 2012, 10:58 AM
I got mine in about a week after ordering
I haven't seen brad on much though (peachexperiment)
Might be worth shooting him a pm as that'll go through on his email,
Just gotta keep in mind, brad, like us also works full time as does he also volunteer some of his time to community programs, so is a busy person so its likely he hasn't had too much time or perhaps forgotten
Just send him a friendly pm and I'll remindv him over fb to check up on this

Gee
10th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Thanks Matt!

Gee
14th June 2012, 12:07 AM
Matt you ever post on his Facebook mate? I'd like to have the pa sticker and keyring lol, I paid for this stuff ages ago now.

MattR
14th June 2012, 01:01 AM
I have sent Brad a message on Facebook requesting that he check up on the site, in particular on merchandise. Hopefully he responds soon and things can be sorted :)

Gee
14th June 2012, 01:54 AM
Thanks bloke!

chrisram
15th June 2012, 12:06 PM
I'm also waiting for the sticker :(

PeachExperiment
24th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Hello All,

I have been off the scene for a substantial time due to various reasons, and I apologize for this. I realise that ultimately, it is not acceptable and some of you have had to wait longer than normal for items.

I will be over the next couple of days, be catching up on all of the outstanding orders.

If any of you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to PM me directly, or email me at bradwoodford@optusnet.com.au

I am committed to making sure everybody is looked after, and I appreciate your patience.

Thanks kindly,
Brad.

Gee
25th June 2012, 11:13 PM
Thanks Brad! I'm interstate in Brisbane right now, do you know if my keyring and sticker have been shipped yet?

Much appreciated!

PeachExperiment
2nd July 2012, 06:24 PM
Thanks Brad! I'm interstate in Brisbane right now, do you know if my keyring and sticker have been shipped yet?

Much appreciated!

Hello Gee,

Your order is in my last batch which is ready to be shipped in the morning. This will bring all orders up to date. If you wish for me to hold yours back a few days if you are going to be away, I am happy to do that. Let me know asap with your preferences. :)

Gee
3rd July 2012, 10:01 AM
Nope, I'm back in town now mate. Thanks heaps for jumping on and checking up on us!