PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Prelude Australia 2011 Calendar (Only 50 Copies Printed!)

PeachExperiment
19th January 2011, 01:16 AM
This is the official thread for purchasing Prelude Australia 2011 Limited Edition Calendars.

Click here to see the winners of the PA 2011 Calendar competition with photos! (http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?48180-PA-2011-Calendar-Winners-Announced)

Calendar Prices:

Calendar Entry Winners: $10 Each (to cover costs of printing & production).
Premium Members: $15 Each
Standard Members: $20 Each

Note: All calendar winners for 2011 receive 1yr free premium membership to Prelude Australia! Please Private Message (http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=7969) PeachExperiment for details about commencing your premium membership!

Instructions for purchasing a calendar:

1. a Send PeachExperiment a Private Message! Click Here! (http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=7969)
1. b Please include your name/address and other relevant details such as how many you wish to purchase!
2. Pay for your calendar(s) using one of the payment methods below!
3. Wait for your calendar to arrive :)

Payment Methods:

Account Name: Prelude Australia
BSB: 633-000
Account Number: 136683307
Bank: Bendigo Bank

OR

Send Cheque/Money Order to:

Prelude Australia,
3/66 Kelvinside Road
Noble Park VIC 3174

AdReNaLiN
10th February 2011, 10:54 PM
Here's what the calendar looks like:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/169070_10150382681560043_748635042_17132516_605044 3_n.jpg

Guys, I'm holding 10 calendars for QLD members, first in best dressed gets them - lets make a list of who's ordered them and copy/paste the list.

QLD
Adrenalin - 3
Scotty - 1.
Paccy - 3 +1 for Phattzy.
PJF_Lude - 1
J3NOVA - 1

JSpec
10th February 2011, 11:01 PM
Adrenalin - 3
Scotty - 1.
PJF_Lude - 1
J3NOVA - 1
JSpec - 4

gumus89
10th February 2011, 11:09 PM
Adrenalin - 3
Scotty - 1.
PJF_Lude - 1
J3NOVA - 1
JSpec - 4
gumus89 - 1

Paid.

Bob
10th February 2011, 11:13 PM
PM sent.
Paid.
Keep the change.
Just 1 please.

Baz
10th February 2011, 11:51 PM
doesn't PA have a paypal account? looks like i'll be making a trip to the bank either tomorrow or monday to get one (if they're not sold out by then, lol)

furorsekka
11th February 2011, 03:02 AM
Pm'ed and Paid:)
Just 1 also, haha can't wait.

ego
11th February 2011, 07:08 AM
Paid and PM'd

Pacman
11th February 2011, 07:54 AM
Looks like the 10 QLD copies didn't last long.....

It is the Bendigo bank. Isn't it....?

Mattpasa
11th February 2011, 09:52 AM
3 ordered and paid! Can't wait! :D

AdReNaLiN
11th February 2011, 01:48 PM
The calendars have been packed up and shipped off to Victoria.

I've kept a few for the QLD folk - get in touch if you want one...

-Steve.

masterwyker
11th February 2011, 04:37 PM
Ordered and paid :) woooooo!

PeachExperiment
12th February 2011, 07:36 AM
Hello All,
I have recieved several orders already. Ill be processing these today...and I expect to ship them off during the week, once the supplies reach me here in Victoria.

Thank you for everybody who has already ordered and paid for these. Ill be giving everybody regular updates too regarding stock numbers.

Thanks.
BRad.

b1acklude
12th February 2011, 07:51 PM
Ordered, Paid and PM'd!

AdReNaLiN
16th February 2011, 10:49 AM
Calendars have reached Vic!
Get in quick before they all run out.

Cam
17th February 2011, 09:05 AM
PM Sent! Can't wait to have this little beauty hanging in my room

Scotty
17th February 2011, 01:05 PM
Paid into the account today.
I'll pick mine up from Steve.

PeachExperiment
19th February 2011, 02:07 PM
Hello Everybody,

All current orders have been processed and posted. If you havent recieved them already, I dare say you should expect to see them at your end on Monday or Tuesday at the very latest. Of course some of you have elected to pick a copy up from Adrenalin, so you have been marked off as such.

I still have stock of about 23 Calendars available at my end, so if you havent already placed your order, make sure you do so soon. They are selling at rapid pace. They are extremely well produced, and a must have for any home or office.

If you have any questions regarding calendars, dont at all hesitate to contact myself or Adrenalin and we will be only too happy to help you out.

Thanks.

peejayy
19th February 2011, 03:16 PM
Peach: definitely reserve a copy for me. I will sort out payment ASAP.

pure_oxyg3n
19th February 2011, 11:23 PM
is there ne of these left if i wanted to purchase one???

Jesse
19th February 2011, 11:26 PM
Hello Everybody,

I still have stock of about 23 Calendars available at my end, .

Id say yes lol.

PeachExperiment
20th February 2011, 02:41 AM
Id say yes lol.

Thats a roger!!

AdReNaLiN
20th February 2011, 09:51 AM
And what a great way to support your favourite car club!

ego
21st February 2011, 06:04 PM
Got my one today, thanks Brad for dropping it off. It looks awesome, reccomend people get one!

Cam
21st February 2011, 07:25 PM
Wooo

http://184.72.239.143/mu/7bf38711-2f77-30ef.jpg

Thanks Brad/Steve, looks schmick!

AdReNaLiN
21st February 2011, 07:30 PM
^ haha awesome dude!

I'd love to see where others have theirs hanging...

Bob
21st February 2011, 08:20 PM
Be prepared for a NSFW icon then.

Scotty
22nd February 2011, 12:21 PM
I've got to say, the calender looks awesome!

Great effort Steve! (Y)

Pacman
22nd February 2011, 04:33 PM
Mine has been paid for. Just waiting for the oportunity to pick them up.

JSpec
22nd February 2011, 09:28 PM
Got my calendars, they look so sweet. Very very nice work, proud to have one.

Will post pic of it hanging when I can.

b1acklude
22nd February 2011, 11:58 PM
Mine hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully wednesday... Looking forward to hanging it up.

iluvmylude
24th February 2011, 04:27 PM
Brad, have you got any left? Im interested =)

beno205
26th February 2011, 09:07 PM
Hey man , any left in stock would love 2 get my 1 , i was on holidays till today and didnt see the update. please let me asap so i can put the money through asap ! thanks !!

iluvmylude
26th February 2011, 10:33 PM
I spoke to Brad tonight and he said he still has a few left. Send him a PM (PeachExperiment) so you can order one :-)

PeachExperiment
1st March 2011, 09:41 PM
Have sent another batch off today, so those awaiting orders should recieve them within the next 2 -3 working days. Ill do a proper count tomorrow, but our approximate stock count at this stage would be somewhere circa 15 copies. Will update an exact number tomorrow. :)

Pacman
1st March 2011, 09:51 PM
C'mon ya mob of girly wristed woosey poofs....! Get behind this....!

It's an AWESOME product. And has some amazing work featured from many of our members, most of all ADRENALIN.

I just can't believe that there are any left at all. I snapped up 4 (being greedy) and was worried about causing people to miss out.

PeachExperiment
2nd March 2011, 11:45 AM
Hello Prelude Australia Members,

The Prelude Australia 2011 Calendars have been selling at a steady pace and are fast running out. We currently only have 16 copies left in our stockholding down here in Melbourne...and to avoid missing out, you should get your orders in straight away. Featuring a selection of brilliant colour photos on each page, one for each month of the year, this calendar features the vehicles of a selection of our good friends from Prelude Australia. The photos have been arranged and enhanced by Steve McNaught (Adrenalin) who did an incredible job with the design and production of the calendar. It is a must have for the wall of your home or office.

Prices are $20 each for Standard members, $15 each for Premium Members, and if you are one of the featured cars in the calendar, you can pick one up at a great price of $10.

To make sure you dont miss out, PM Brad (PeachExperiment) immediately to secure your order. You definetly wont regret it.

Thank you all for your continued support of Prelude Australia.

AdReNaLiN
2nd March 2011, 01:24 PM
If your car is featured in the calendar, and you haven't purchased one of these, shame on you!

Mattpasa
2nd March 2011, 06:50 PM
If your car is featured in the calendar, and you haven't purchased one of these, shame on you!

I didn't purchase one..... i purchased 3! haha but seriously get on it people!

Pacman
2nd March 2011, 09:01 PM
I didn't purchase one..... i purchased 3! haha but seriously get on it people!

I grabed 4.... Going to force them on my brothers....(nissan boguns)

AdReNaLiN
2nd March 2011, 09:04 PM
Paccy, if you're anywhere near Brisbane City during 9-5 hrs I can duck out of work for a little bit and give you the calendars if you like... Just give me a buzz, I work on Queen St.

Otherwise let me know when you can meet up so I can give them to ya.

Pacman
2nd March 2011, 10:19 PM
Ta mate. Keep them with you. I'm sure i'll get near town sometime in the next 2 days. Quite often end up going to Eagle Farm at least a few times a week.

If not though, i'll come for a run up on the weekend.

AdReNaLiN
3rd March 2011, 12:57 PM
Just gave a very excitied Pacman his calendars! Get in on this before they all run out!

BTW: Somehow I still have 3 calendars if anyone from QLD would like one? or one more?

Pacman
3rd March 2011, 07:20 PM
He sure did, Love them.

And keeping the thread interesting with a pic of where we put them.

Here is a before and after of where I put the calendar......

Before....
http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt272/007Pacman/030320111592.jpg

After....
http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt272/007Pacman/030320111593.jpg

The wife just told me to fu(k off, and stormed off. I think she must have wanted me to fold it over to May straight away. But may will come soon enough....

(at least I think thats why she had the shits.....!)

ego
3rd March 2011, 07:38 PM
^^^As far as maintaining a healthy marriage goes, that has success written all over it haha

beno205
3rd March 2011, 07:40 PM
All paid , sooo excited to see this calender :) thanks again Peachy and Adrenalin

phattzy
3rd March 2011, 08:05 PM
dude she is going to land a big hammer on you one day , im sure of it . haha GOLD

AdReNaLiN
3rd March 2011, 10:39 PM
He sure did, Love them.

And keeping the thread interesting with a pic of where we put them.

Here is a before and after of where I put the calendar......

Before....
http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt272/007Pacman/030320111592.jpg

After....
http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt272/007Pacman/030320111593.jpg

The wife just told me to fu(k off, and stormed off. I think she must have wanted me to fold it over to May straight away. But may will come soon enough....

(at least I think thats why she had the shits.....!)

This deserves to be requoted!

Speaking of places to hang them:
I've got one at home that I hung on the toilet door.

Now I can take a dump and think about that ugly car in October... come to think of it, December isn't that great either!

beno205
4th March 2011, 03:45 PM
yeah the october car is pretty meh. saw some other real nice ones enter the comp too.. oh well

migoreng
4th March 2011, 04:33 PM
*waits for his calender to turn up in the mail*

Oh, how lucky, it happens to be March already!
:P

beno205
4th March 2011, 04:34 PM
lmfao yeah , 2 pages gone allredy ays. .

AdReNaLiN
4th March 2011, 05:05 PM
yeah the october car is pretty meh. saw some other real nice ones enter the comp too.. oh well

I was actually joking. PJF_Lude's 3rd gen is one of the nicest 3g's on this site, not to mention its turbocharged.
Also, whatever other real nice ones you saw enter obviously did not send me a HIGH resolution version of their photos to my email inbox.

In other news, if any PAer's think you got a photo thats BETTER than the ones in this year's calendar - please feel free to enter in the Official 2012 PA Calendar Competition (http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?48495-Prelude-Australia-2012-Calendar-Competition&goto=newpost)...

foaley
4th March 2011, 08:47 PM
got my calendar YAH! but is it me or are the pic a bit to dark? I know mine is. has any els notised this?

beno205
5th March 2011, 10:04 PM
true true.. yeah idno its not me tho . i see that car as a ugly colour and un modified nothing that id even turn my head to on the streets lol.

but yeah about the resolution.. most probs ays ur right ay ...

AdReNaLiN
5th March 2011, 11:26 PM
but yeah about the resolution.. most probs ays ur right ay ...

I made the calendar, so ya... I'm right.

gumus89
6th March 2011, 12:25 AM
I think the 3rd gen has the best looking stance of the lot.
June bored me a little though. :P

Pacman
6th March 2011, 08:17 AM
Agree about Ians car. Being a cer i've actually had the chance to drive.
But surprised you didn't name May as the car that bored you.....! LOL (finally I feel some love from Gummy.... LMAO)

beno205
6th March 2011, 08:36 AM
@gumus89 .. suck it im in ur not. lol best stance ? its just a normal stance rofl .. neway on june what u expect they picked the front end picture.. what else is ment to be there ? a ugly front spoiler or dum autobarn hood scoop rofl. its just a neat front end with angel eyes. wish it was abit lighter cus i had a JDM lip on that too. oh wel.

Pacman
6th March 2011, 12:10 PM
beno205.

Your pic is one of my favs on the calendar. It's pure class. With a touch of grime.

beno205
6th March 2011, 02:39 PM
@pacman

thanks brother appreciate it man :) i your car looks heaps good too , and ur place of the photo is awesome !.

Pacman
6th March 2011, 03:38 PM
@pacman

thanks brother appreciate it man :) i your car looks heaps good too , and ur place of the photo is awesome !.

LMAO. problem with that is that, that photo was taken under a train bridge. All the rest was Adrenalin....

Thanks all the same guy....

gumus89
6th March 2011, 04:01 PM
@gumus89 .. suck it im in ur not. lol best stance ? its just a normal stance rofl .. neway on june what u expect they picked the front end picture.. what else is ment to be there ? a ugly front spoiler or dum autobarn hood scoop rofl. its just a neat front end with angel eyes. wish it was abit lighter cus i had a JDM lip on that too. oh wel.

That might mean that the 3rd gen has a better stance stock than the other generations modified.
Suck it? Why would I give a shit if you were in it and I wasnt. I dont go around saying my car looks good remember.
The calendar is meant for people from this site who should know the story of each car on each month. If you did then you would respect that 3rd gen.
For example, we all know May is a car that is as riced as humanly possible... And then some.
If you could understand jest you would have realised I was picking on your month because you felt the need to pick on someone elses month.

Pacman
6th March 2011, 06:14 PM
The calendar is meant for people from this site who should know the story of each car on each month.

I think Gummy is has really hit the nail on the head here. This calendar IS exactly that.

Each month has a car that our PA community knows, and respects. Even if it is only a small cross section of the entire PA community.

This is part of the reason I suggested that the car from each month should in fact become COTM for the site.

The main reasons given for abandoning the continuation of the official COTM was the dificulty involved in the selection process.

Well the mods involved in the calendar selection process, already went through all the hassel to choose the cars for the calendar.

How about it guys.....?!?!

For example, we all know May is a car that is as riced as humanly possible... And then some.

Awwwwww.... You noticed....!

If you could understand jest you would have realised I was picking on your month because you felt the need to pick on someone elses month.

I don't think anyone was realy digging at anyone else with any seriousness... Lets play nice fellas.... LOL

AdReNaLiN
6th March 2011, 11:33 PM
Yeah, play nice and buy more calendars!
Otherwise 2012 calendars may not go-ahead due this year's debut popularity.

I wanna see all of this years calendars sold by the end of this month...

beno205
7th March 2011, 03:04 PM
how many remain adrenalin?

PeachExperiment
7th March 2011, 07:10 PM
I think Ive got 15 at my end. :)

beno205
8th March 2011, 03:21 PM
@peachy

heaps good. punching through them ay :) u got my msg about my post code and wat not ay peachy ?

beno205
9th March 2011, 02:40 PM
yay , i recieved it today . i love it ay :D

thanks guys.

Pacman
9th March 2011, 04:14 PM
I'm going to deposit again this week for some more.
Selling some off to mates, seeing you have some spare......

AdReNaLiN
9th March 2011, 04:15 PM
Lol I've got 3 more if you're in town Paccy, feel free to drop by my work again.

migoreng
9th March 2011, 04:27 PM
waiting for mine...hopefully should be here by Friday
O.o

Thanks again Adrenalin for choosing my car! A PA calander is not PA calander without a 'Type S' Prelude :P~...

What a conincidence. I signed up to PA and bought my car like almost 3 years ago (March 2008)

lorby
6th May 2011, 02:08 PM
That might mean that the 3rd gen has a better stance stock than the other generations modified.
Suck it? Why would I give a shit if you were in it and I wasnt. I dont go around saying my car looks good remember.
The calendar is meant for people from this site who should know the story of each car on each month. If you did then you would respect that 3rd gen.

I couldn't agree more.

That 3g is one of the reasons mine is now turbo. Without Ian doing it first, my build would have lacked direction.

@ peachy, I know it's a bit later in the year, but can I still order one? Don't want to see you stuck with 15 extra copies.

PeachExperiment
7th May 2011, 03:36 PM
I still have a good 15 copies available. Please....order to your hearts content. :)

sammyball87
2nd June 2011, 12:54 AM
Still got any copies?