Thread: hi all

Generation
    4th Gen

hi all

hey im wondering if anyone could help me out, i just bought a 94 prelude si with the f22b in it and well what should i start with i was thinking extractors and exhaust system was the best place to start but correct me if im wrong

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    I used to start with those to gain some power. Or if you like me, I would start with suspension and wheel first

Either way, you can't go wrong.
    <cita>91 lude</cita>

Administrator
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    exhaust and intakes are usually the most common places to start. all depends on where you wanna start really. what are your plans and goals for the lude? These will help you decide what parts you can focus on happy luding! nice meeting you btw!

Generation
    4th Gen
    Thanks guys ill probably start with intake/exhaust, will I need a tune or anything like that or is it simply buy and bolt on? then ill go suspension. Im planning on keeping it n/a but would like a bit off horse power maybe 250-300

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    if you are talking about at the wheels, then before you start slapping things on the car, it might be worthwhile thinking about your end result ie turbo or NA and then selecting parts that will achieve your end goal.

Otherwise you are going to be throwing away $$$$$ by having to double dip on labour and parts because they are not suitable.
    ------------------------------------
    Winton : 1:48.2
    Sandown : 1:38.3

Generation
    4th Gen
    I was going n/a but I dont want to miss out on safety sorry ive only dipped my toes in to the world of cars

Generation
    4th Gen
    So ive been having trouble finding after market parts for the f22b would it be worth swapping the h22a in?