Thread: Camber Kits

Generation
    5th Gen

Camber Kits

anyone got camber kits on there ludes?

I can't seem to find any.

Generation
    4th Gen
    I'm running SPC adjustable ball joints on my 4G, more expensive but better than camber kits imo:

http://www.tunersports.com/spc-perfo...165_p2909.html

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    The Ingalls ones are meant to be good too. Just stay away from the offset cam type ones and go for the ball joint types like above. It is a fairly expensive way to go though, the cheapest I've found these for is around $80 US a corner (like above), so with shipping and the currently not favourable exchange rate you're looking at just under $500 aud to get a couple of degrees of camber correction. You probably won't find any in Australia, these cars have practically no aftermarket parts support locally.

The question is why do you even need them? I've pretty well dumped my 4th gen (the Tein SS coils are all the way down on the front, 15mm from bottom on the back) and still I only ended up with 1.8 of camber on each corner, not enough to warrant correction. If you are after MORE camber, then I suggest you read up on how double wishbone suspension works first.
    Symmons Plains - 1:12.280

Generation
    5th Gen
    Probably keen on the mad stance, yo.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Quote Originally Posted by tassie_bb1 View Post
    The Ingalls ones are meant to be good too. Just stay away from the offset cam type ones and go for the ball joint types like above. It is a fairly expensive way to go though, the cheapest I've found these for is around $80 US a corner (like above), so with shipping and the currently not favourable exchange rate you're looking at just under $500 aud to get a couple of degrees of camber correction. You probably won't find any in Australia, these cars have practically no aftermarket parts support locally.

The question is why do you even need them? I've pretty well dumped my 4th gen (the Tein SS coils are all the way down on the front, 15mm from bottom on the back) and still I only ended up with 1.8 of camber on each corner, not enough to warrant correction. If you are after MORE camber, then I suggest you read up on how double wishbone suspension works first.
    thanks for the help, just to run aggressive wheels. I'll have a look once i get the rims if i need them.