Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC

Cool Hello from Nar in Northern California

Greetings, my friends call me Nar.

I've always had respect for australian tuners and parts so I thought I'd see what I can learn from this forum.

I'm a longtime car enthusiast/driving enthusiast and racing enthusiast. I've owned 28 cars at this point, four of which were Honda's (including my new Prelude). I'm pretty excited about my first Prelude. I originally planned to get a 3rd gen but I came across a very clean 5th gen and couldn't pass it up. Here is the link to my prelude thread: http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...th-Gen-Prelude

Originally I started driving on the backroads before I became an HPDE driving instructor at Thunderhill raceway in Willows, a drifting judge/coach, and an auto-x/rally-x competitor. I was also SCCA pit crew for an S2000, a couple Miatas and an RX7. Lately I work as a mechanic and smog technician while I'm finishing up a degree in automotive technology at the local junior college. I want to start a custom fabrication shop eventually.

Last edited by scarsofcarma; 7th December 2015 at 04:04 PM. Reason: adding pics

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    I still need help with the pics? this is what it says...

vBulletin Message
    Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    You can't post URL's when your post count is low. Try using a third party site like Photobucket to upload your photos to and use the [ img ] tags (without the spaces) instead of [ url ] tags. It's not the best idea to upload directly to the site using the attach image thing, it takes up the limited storage space the site has to use.
    Symmons Plains - 1:12.280

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Quote Originally Posted by tassie_bb1 View Post
    You can't post URL's when your post count is low. Try using a third party site like Photobucket to upload your photos to and use the [ img ] tags (without the spaces) instead of [ url ] tags. It's not the best idea to upload directly to the site using the attach image thing, it takes up the limited storage space the site has to use.
    Ah ok that makes sense... and yes I tried using an offsite host again and the [ IMG ] links appear to work now. I edited my original post to add pics. Thanks!

Generation
    5th Gen
    Sounds like the right person found the right deal, looking forward to seeing how your prelude turns out after you spend some time and money.

By the way those cars you work/worked with look like great fun, any videos?

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    Sounds like the right person found the right deal, looking forward to seeing how your prelude turns out after you spend some time and money.

By the way those cars you work/worked with look like great fun, any videos?
    I used to have vids doing rally-x in the RX3 but they were lost at some point. Nobody ever came to the track events with me to do filming there. However, I have a GoPro now so I can take in-car vids in the Prelude at some point. Probably mostly backroad stuff until its ready for track use. As you say, it will be cool to see what it turns out a year from now. I took for a 7 hour road trip this weekend and it was sooo nice to cruise around in, even in the pouring rain lol.

Oh here are some more former project pics...

Last edited by scarsofcarma; 8th December 2015 at 03:46 AM. Reason: fixing pic links