Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    ATTS

New 5th Gen Prelude owner from Penrith NSW

Hey guys, recently I bought a blue 5th gen prelude, 1999 Honda Prelude ATTS, with 160,000kms on it but in decent condition. I've now only realised it's sort of like a birthday present to myself as well as being to replace my poor baby of a 1994 Mazda 323 Astina (Love the pop-up lights!) which is not worth spending money on to keep repairing because of it's 280,000kms and it's previous owners not taking car of it.

I'm looking forward to possible attending meetups if you guys do do them, because I want to see them mad 3rd gens especially as there's one at uni that always reminds me of my astina's popup lights
    1994 Mazda 323 Astina - $800 anyone? lol
    1999 Honda Prelude ATTS

Generation
    5th Gen
    Nice car! I have an '00 VTi-R.
    I searched for ages for an ATTS but they are like hens teeth in my area.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Keen View Post
    Nice car! I have an '00 VTi-R.
    I searched for ages for an ATTS but they are like hens teeth in my area.
    I had a ATTS in Perth, was a bit meh compared to my BB5 lol.
    ʍǝɹɔ uʍop ǝpısdn

私の進行中のスレッドを確認してください
    Quote Originally Posted by lommytam2342 View Post
    Hey Furo, whats the finger spacing for your rear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Eevil View Post
    How much do I have to pay you or how much dick do I have to suck to get you to take me for a ride?!

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobish View Post
    Hey guys, recently I bought a blue 5th gen prelude, 1999 Honda Prelude ATTS, with 160,000kms on it but in decent condition. I've now only realised it's sort of like a birthday present to myself as well as being to replace my poor baby of a 1994 Mazda 323 Astina (Love the pop-up lights!) which is not worth spending money on to keep repairing because of it's 280,000kms and it's previous owners not taking car of it.

I'm looking forward to possible attending meetups if you guys do do them, because I want to see them mad 3rd gens especially as there's one at uni that always reminds me of my astina's popup lights
    Welcome to PA, mate! You're not too far away from me (15 mins or less)
    I think I've seen the Prelude that you bought that was for sale not long ago, does it have a black OEM front lip? Greens? If so, my mate wanted to go see it when it was for sale not too long ago (if it's the same one) but ended up buying a GC8!
    As for meets, I haven't been to any PA one's, but been to EOMM and Downshift ones and there are other luders there, just not many..

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    ATTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Welcome to PA, mate! You're not too far away from me (15 mins or less)
    I think I've seen the Prelude that you bought that was for sale not long ago, does it have a black OEM front lip? Greens? If so, my mate wanted to go see it when it was for sale not too long ago (if it's the same one) but ended up buying a GC8!
    As for meets, I haven't been to any PA one's, but been to EOMM and Downshift ones and there are other luders there, just not many..
    Haha yeah it was the one you were thinking of! There's a few things wrong with it like the dash lights barely working aswell as the front and back bumpers needing a full new redo of paint due to stone chips and crazy sun damage, but the engine and bay is in damn good condition. The guy also gave me a full set of rims with tyres he bought but didn't put on. Because 1 of the rims is heavily damaged and another is minorly damaged, aswell as the tyres not being weight rated high enough for the prelude. So I'm currently repairing the 2 rims (I was hoping to have them done by tomorrow for a nice birthday present to myself but oh well) and then taking off the performance tyres and putting on ones that actually have a loading of more than their 83 :/ (so I guess I'll sell them on gumtree or eBay?)
    the rims better look slick as since I'm forking out a more money

And if anyone is having some sort of car meet in NSW then count me in, I would like to see some nice rides. Also since the uni car park is awesome to walk through, a nice variety of sweet rides.
    1999 Honda Prelude ATTS

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTi-R
    Any pics man?

I'll be at EOMM tonight just not in my Prelude though. Getting stuff fixed.
    Lived The Prelude Life 13/11/13 - 15/09/15
    1998 Prelude VTi-R - Supermarine Blue B-84
    H22A4, 5pd - Basic 'I wanna hear my VTEC' Modifications

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    ATTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Squalled_ View Post
    Any pics man?

I'll be at EOMM tonight just not in my Prelude though. Getting stuff fixed.
    I'll be posting pics (in this thread? Nar I'll probably make another under the 5th gen topic) once I get the new rims on and wash it up nice and shiny which should be hopefully by the end of this week.

As for the meetup, I would go if I didn't have to wake up at 5am tomorrow morning for work and if I wasn't having my birthday dinner tonight, I did get invited by a guy I met when I was at a muffler place (had to quiet the beast for hose early mornings)
    1999 Honda Prelude ATTS

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTI-R
    Haha yeah it was the one you were thinking of! There's a few things wrong with it like the dash lights barely working aswell as the front and back bumpers needing a full new redo of paint due to stone chips and crazy sun damage, but the engine and bay is in damn good condition. The guy also gave me a full set of rims with tyres he bought but didn't put on. Because 1 of the rims is heavily damaged and another is minorly damaged, aswell as the tyres not being weight rated high enough for the prelude. So I'm currently repairing the 2 rims (I was hoping to have them done by tomorrow for a nice birthday present to myself but oh well) and then taking off the performance tyres and putting on ones that actually have a loading of more than their 83 :/ (so I guess I'll sell them on gumtree or eBay?)
    the rims better look slick as since I'm forking out a more money

And if anyone is having some sort of car meet in NSW then count me in, I would like to see some nice rides. Also since the uni car park is awesome to walk through, a nice variety of sweet rides.
    Ah okay, but I guess those things aren't that major as compared to other things tho, so it's a fair score man! I'd go with Gumtree, I found (personally) stuff sells quicker on Gumtree opposed to eBay lol. My Prelude isn't the best out there, I haven't done a whole lot to it besides a system, 2.5" exhaust and a OEM front lip. I am thinking about going to the next downshift meet on August 9, so if you're keen, can meet there or something.. dunno if any other luder's from PA are going tho?
    By the way, your birthday today? If so......................................... Happy birthday!

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    ATTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Ah okay, but I guess those things aren't that major as compared to other things tho, so it's a fair score man! I'd go with Gumtree, I found (personally) stuff sells quicker on Gumtree opposed to eBay lol. My Prelude isn't the best out there, I haven't done a whole lot to it besides a system, 2.5" exhaust and a OEM front lip. I am thinking about going to the next downshift meet on August 9, so if you're keen, can meet there or something.. dunno if any other luder's from PA are going tho?
    By the way, your birthday today? If so......................................... Happy birthday!
    Hey thanks! And yeah I shouldn't be doing anything next weekend so I should be going and even though I'm bummed that my rims aren't done today, they should definitely be done by the meet (unfortunately my paint job will shit be shit on the front and back bumper)
    1999 Honda Prelude ATTS

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Did you boys at EOMM see that 5th gen flying down the straight?

please don't tel me it was one of you guys

please

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTi-R
    I did Andrew.

98 VTEC -_- I honestly have never shook my head so much ever.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTI-R
    Hey thanks! And yeah I shouldn't be doing anything next weekend so I should be going and even though I'm bummed that my rims aren't done today, they should definitely be done by the meet (unfortunately my paint job will shit be shit on the front and back bumper)
    Welcome mate! ahhh okay sweet, if you are then hopefully I see you there! I'll post in here or make another thread to see who'll go.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTI-R
    I did Andrew.

98 VTEC -_- I honestly have never shook my head so much ever.
    lol, 98 VTEC. I've seen him around and he's following me on Instagram LOL. Guy seems like a douche tbh.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTi-R
    When you race up and down at a meet of course that shows he's a douche.

He nearly ran into a Mini as well -_-

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTI-R
    When you race up and down at a meet of course that shows he's a douche.

He nearly ran into a Mini as well -_-
    He was racing in the actual meet spot? The carpark?