Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR

Road Manners - Top Hates grrrr....

1) Lane Hogs:- You follow for a bit > you think that dude isn't going to move > pass on the inside > cut back to overtaking lane > look in the rear vision mirror > idiot is still oblivious as others undertake him grrrr...

2) Lane Changers Without Head Checks:- Hello, this fool is coming into my lane! > Horn > Still coming > Horn, whilst braking slightly > Flash lights > His finger goes up > grrrr...

3) Going Right To Turn Left:- I was taught many moons ago that if I wanted to turn left, I should be courteous to those following by staying close to the kerb whilst indicating > but these days > grrrr...

Best Shape Award = 4th Gen Prelude + Best Bang For Your Buck Award = R34 GT-R N1

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    ^^Yup, I certainly hate those. I don't know if it's just Tassie roads ("mainlanders" complain about our drivers constantly) but these annoyances happen almost on a daily basis. Anyway, i'll add these:

4) People not giving way at roundabouts. It seems pretty damn easy, give way to your right. I get cut off frequently on the 3-4 roundabouts on the commute to work, I drive a bright yellow car so it's not like they don't see me. It seems getting to work 12 seconds earlier is worth it.

5) Cutting across lanes. i.e. people who decide 100m before their right hand turn that they don't want to be in the left hand lane, barging across multiple lanes of traffic.

6) Mid-corner lane swappers. There are only a couple of corners in town here where we have 2 lanes of traffic turning around the same corner, so it must be incredibly confusing. Nearly been run off the road a few time when someone decides that ALL the lanes are theirs to choose from.

7) Merge hogs. Drivers who will not give way when two lanes merge into one when they're beside and slightly behind you.

Generation
    Non Honda
    Tell you what i`ve been loving driving in Japan, even though its scary as **** in Tokyo!

People are actually courteous, and because the licence plates have what town or region you`re from on them, if you are driving a car with plates not from that area, people are forgiving if you make a mistake and need to change lanes in a hurry. Also loving people staying out of the fast lane unless they are actually going fast or overtaking.

Not looking forward to being back with the ****wits in Melbourne, that`s for sure.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Tail gaters! There's cars in front of me, where the hell do you want me to go?! And if something suddenly happens up ahead I can stop a damn sight faster than you can!!

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    That's a good point you've reminded me about: when your brakes are so much better than the ones on your tail > makes me edgy > have to get out of that configuration.

Best Shape Award = 4th Gen Prelude + Best Bang For Your Buck Award = R34 GT-R N1

Generation
    Non Honda
    When you are coming up to a lane that is closed and everyone starts merging over, then some prick drives all the way up to the point the lane closes at and tries to barge in.

I am usually very polite on the road and don't mind letting people in at all. But it will be a cold day in hell when I let one of those people in
    If you don't turn around to look at your car as you are walking away, you have the wrong car

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Lol > that depends on which car I've got. Too bad for them if I'm in the daily.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4WS - B Spec
    As above with tailgaters. It's just plain retarded. Even worse when it's in a 40k school zone.

With most other forms of brain dead motoring practice though I've become a bit more relaxed about it. I've resigned myself to the fact things are getting worse not better and tend to give more space, go a bit slower and generally have a laugh. Just hope i'm not a casualty.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    wankers who stay in the right lane and hold up all the traffic. The sooner the government introduce keep to the left in all speed zones, and have police actually enforce it, the roads would be much safer.
    ------------------------------------
    Winton : 1:48.2
    Sandown : 1:38.3

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Need more RDT as well as RBT huh?

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4WS - B Spec
    I think it's RPG's they need.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Shame on Bob! He's seen too many reruns of Ronin!