Generation
    4th Gen

96 prelude bogs down when accelerating

Hi, So i've had my lude for about 1 year now, and it has been great to drive the whole time. About 2 weeks ago I was driving about 50kms when i turned right, and accelerated, my engine just bogged down almost to the point of dying, but then kicks back in. At the time, i had about half a tank of fuel. the same issue happened about 4 times when driving on different occasions before my completely stopped working when i was driving home from work. It wouldn't start, and RACQ came and had a play, yet still could not start. He suggested the fuel pump, which i checked once i had the car home. I got no spark from the pump so i replaced it & replaced the sparks too. Boom, my car started first go with about 6 litres of fuel. i drove up to the petrol station and the bogging problem happened again (just once) but only for 2 seconds before it kicked back in. I filled my car and drove away not having any problems until my car was on half a tank, the problem started again. I'm doing a pressure test this weekend & replacing the fuel filter too. probably going get some injector cleaner too. Just wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem? Am i going about this the right way?

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Manual H22A
    Following...

Generation
    4th Gen
    So all has been well so far, my fuel is just over half a tank and i've had no problems since keeping my car in sportsmode. I'll see how it goes once fuel goes lower.