Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    so I need a steering rack and also new wheel bearing for it, this car just won't giving up bring me troubles
    on another note the white cita is now for sale here:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1991-Hond...item3aa1986b71
    and on gumtree.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    I bought a new steering rack too but haven't put it in yet. Price ordered from SCA is $900+ :/

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    what is SCA? the mechanic said the steering is still tight just the seal on one side is leaking, I'm just gonna swap an second hand one it, and maybe later one looking into replacing the seal or overhaul, but I bet the steering will feels much better with a new rack
    Had this idle issue for couple days, basically it started with me filling the engine mount with siflex 272 (DO NOT use this to fill your engine mount, there's another one and has "elastic" in the description, use that), so the car idles perfect but the vibration is bad, so I decide to adjust idle higher, but the idle screw seized on the tb on the grey car, so I swapped out the one from the white cita (the day after that it refused to start ), first I have surging/bouncing idle, and found out the aftermarket tb gasket leaks, so put some silicone to seal the gap, and it worked well for couple days and it idles right around 1k take out the excessive vibration in the cabin, and then couple days ago I realise the white car won't start, so I swapped out everything, including the tb, and it didnt work, so I swap the tb back to the grey car, this time I sealed the gap with silicone, it idles good the first 3mins when cold, once it's hot the idle starts to boucing between 1-1.8k, searched internet found a youtube video and the guy found it''s the tps faulty, it looks like a pain to swap out the tps, so I just swap out the tb, I happen to have 5cyls vigor tb bought long ago from the states, swapped out the outside 2 wires on the tps plug, got 2 longer coolant hoses and slapped it one, bleeded coolant again just so there's no air in there, now it idles perfect, 7-800, except it seems the idle screw is at the maxiam opening and the dizzy is all the way up (towards the firewall), it still idles "low", but I'm happy it's not surging anymore, otherwise standing on the lights, everyone think I want to race them , the vigor tb feels heavier due to the spring rate, not a fan.
    btw might have to adjust the stopper screw on the tb when I can be bothered

ref:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaTSdcHXRXk

just had a test drive really dont like the respons of the vigor tb, very sedated compare to stock, the springs on tb feels heavy and soft.
    Last edited by Sean628; 5th February 2015 at 01:37 PM.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    took me ages to get this out, forgot to wind the rack all the way to the passenger side, what a struggle

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    what you do when you cant find the key?

also swapped out whole interior including dash

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    spent 4.5hrs just to swap out 2 door locks, + speakers, courtesy lights coz the jdm cover dont fit the original one(3 clip position vs 4 clip positions), also sort out all the little black clips around the lower door trim, basically 1hr just to figure out how to get the illuminated key ring out of the driver side door lock without break it, 1hr figure out how to put it back in 1 piece, ended up file some plastic off and trim the rubber ring fair bit, 1hr figure out best pins on the lock cylinder for both sides, and 1.5hr doing other shit and break, still havent done the boot lock yet, also I might have to swap out backseat lock, now I'm off to get some food lol
    Last edited by Sean628; 13th February 2015 at 10:22 AM.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws

^missing a sticker says prelude in japanese

Generation
    3rd Gen
    INX cluster is sexy.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    I know right

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Good work mate! Would have taken ages!

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Wont have any updates in awhile now the lude is packed with parts and tools 10boxes, and 2 bags of personal stuff @Chris'
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150214_143642.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	8621Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150215_112302.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	8622

Generation
    3rd Gen
    That photo makes me feel like I should keep my spoiler, and match my body mouldings with my paint (very similar colour to yours) and go with gloss black on the lips and skirts when I'm thinking of doing it the other way around.... specs on wheels?

Safe trip, if you still have the rain visors I might grab them when you're back haha. Been tossing up on the look the whole time

Generation
    Non Honda
    Seem like the cars was really awesome!! Thanks for sharing it guys.