Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Silver enables one to spread out one's car washes hehe...

Best Shape Award = 4th Gen Prelude + Best Bang For Your Buck Award = R34 GT-R N1

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Nice, last of the 2.5l

81 x 95..... probably could have made a decent tractor engine

Generation
    Non Honda
    Very true terry! Just been through a serious thunderstorm and rain front last couple of days and still looks clean unless up really close. Thumbs up for silver!

Generation
    Non Honda
    Went for a drive with my girlfriend down to Queenscliff the other day, great weather and enjoyed the drive. Starting to want to change some things but also wanting to keep myself under control. I've added a few stickers. The passenger 3/4 window is a little devil with the Subaru stars giving the middle finger, rear window says "Bend the Rules, Rule the Bends" and the driver's 3/4 window says "My carbon footprint is bigger than yours'. Not sure if i will keep them or not. They are funny but i'm getting a bit old for that shit i think haha.

Thinking i'll do exhaust but something quiet, an understated lip and skirt maybe. In la-la land i found some clean Volks that would look killer but that would lead to coilovers to lower the car and then the floodgates would open so i'll leave that for a bit. Anyway, Queenscliff, not a bad drive, the beach next to the lighthouse is good and a choice of places to eat. Not bad for a day trip really.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Yeah I'm not into stickers much - unless it's personal/club related.
    Nice vehicle! Did your g/f enjoy the drive too? Likes the corners?

Best Shape Award = 4th Gen Prelude + Best Bang For Your Buck Award = R34 GT-R N1

Generation
    Non Honda
    She enjoyed it because there were no corners haha just highway to Geelong followed by more highway to Queenscliff. She gets carsick easily so need to treat corners with care.

Left Toyota about a month back and been looking for a job since, don't want to go back to car sales so it's been like pulling teeth trying to find a job in any industry you don't have experience in. Once I get some money coming back in I can start playing with the car more and do some more trips!
    Last edited by ego; 21st April 2014 at 07:00 PM.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    What are you trained up in Tim?

Generation
    Non Honda
    Been in hospitality and customer service and sales roles since started working. Happy to stay in customer service but want to leave sales. Pay was good but don't need the pressure in my life.

Applied for everything from cafes as i'm a qualified Barista to restaurants and banks the whole lot. Seriously considering returning to study next year so anything will do at the moment while i decide 100% if i will.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Hmmm...
    Mind thinkin'

Generation
    Non Honda
    Alright after a couple of months of looking it seems i might have got a job. **** me i've never had so much trouble finding one in my life but set my sights a bit lower and i'm heading back to hospitality and cafes.

Hopefully this means i can start with some parts and a bit more updates on the car! I've been living off my payout from Toyota and really reigned in my spending but even so i was getting closer to running it a bit low but fortunately this has come along.

Plans are pretty modest at the moment, STI front lip and i'll do some kind of exhaust but keep it low key.

Longer term some wheels and coilovers. Don't really need tires since the Dunlop SP Sports have not once failed to give me traction in any condition under any acceleration but i'll head back to the mountains soon and start enjoying the car again.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Hospitality n cafes:- My detailer seems to be doing fine in the same field > Eugene details + sells BMXs n parts + works in a cafe that's got a good reputation.

Iron Chef posted up a Fb thread about things being tough out there. Hope you do well at it!!!

Generation
    Non Honda
    There are so many cafes out there that sooner or later you can get into one, the struggle is that they all want you to have experience in a cafe which i have but about 7 years ago hehe. The scene has changed a fair bit too from when i was in it last, now its all about BS gormet dishes rather than coffee which pisses me off a bit, but beggars cant be choosers .

I feel sorry for importers at the moment, economy is okay but King Tony just put a rocket up everyone with 2 proposed taxes and a budget that will cause people to hang onto their hard earned $$ as much as possible. Eventually once i sort a house and garage out i might look at importing a car but that's a fair way off!

Also looking at getting exercise back in my life through cycling but i don't want to do road cycling like i used to, just too much angst between cyclist and drivers on the road so thinking about mountain biking instead. First couple of additions to the rex might be roof racks and a bike carrier!

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Quote Originally Posted by ego View Post
    Wow that's nice.
    Last edited by WaitesTor; 8th November 2017 at 07:40 PM.

Generation
    4th Gen

Egos new car attempt 7

Have heard today that mine is arriving in the next few days, but I am not collecting till next Thursday 23rd Im not around at the mo. Boo lol.

Enjoy your new car.

See you at the meet