Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws

Need help with alarm

Hi people, as the title suggests, I need some help.
    Ive mostly installed an alarm system, only trouble is, I can't get the central locking to work.
    I have tapped into the blue/white and blue/red wires. Having spent some time looking through the forum, I found the prelude3g link, and it says connect to the green/white green/red wires... Small issue, those wires don't exist in my car.... The Blue/white blue/red however, appear to be the ones that run from the drivers door lock, to the central locking control module.

Now for some more information, I have a negative switching alarm, so I've run the alarm through a pair of 40amp changeover relays, to turn the pulse into a positive pulse. Like so...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	relays.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	8255

The alarm is a Rhino GXa

My only other though is that the door locking may not be positive switching, but rather negative at rest, positive at switch, or floating at rest, then positive at switch....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    "Only when you're so close to death, can you feel so alive!"

1989 Prelude: Silver, auto - The daily buzz box
    1989 Prelude: Getting a makeover, and a rebuild - The project
    1994 Kawasaki ZZR600: +4 timing advance, custom paint, braided lines -2teeth on the front. - The Girlfriend.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    So, as it turns out, I'm a retard who can't read a circuit diagram.... Or at least, not a honda one... Oddly, I managed to successfully create a charge regulator, but I somehow can't tell the difference between positive switching and negative switching... So, for anyone who isn't sure, the 3rd gen prelude's power doors are negative switching, ie. the blue/red blue/white wires are already positive, and through the key barrel, ground out...

Now the only problem I have, is that the drivers door doesn't have an actuator, so the passenger door is the only one that locks and unlocks with the alarm... --__--

Then I need to work out why the passenger door light switch isn't working, same with the boot switch, and finally the immobiliser relay....

But on the plus side, I did install the diodes the right way to make the indicators flash....
    "Only when you're so close to death, can you feel so alive!"

1989 Prelude: Silver, auto - The daily buzz box
    1989 Prelude: Getting a makeover, and a rebuild - The project
    1994 Kawasaki ZZR600: +4 timing advance, custom paint, braided lines -2teeth on the front. - The Girlfriend.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpant View Post
    So, for anyone who isn't sure, the 3rd gen prelude's power doors are negative switching
    FYI all preludes are negative switching
    ʍǝɹɔ uʍop ǝpısdn

私の進行中のスレッドを確認してください
    Quote Originally Posted by lommytam2342 View Post
    Hey Furo, whats the finger spacing for your rear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Eevil View Post
    How much do I have to pay you or how much dick do I have to suck to get you to take me for a ride?!

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpant View Post
    Hi people, as the title suggests, I need some help.
    Ive mostly installed an alarm system, only trouble is, I can't get the central locking to work.
    I have tapped into the blue/white and blue/red wires. Having spent some time looking through the forum, I found the prelude3g link, and it says connect to the green/white green/red wires... Small issue, those wires don't exist in my car.... The Blue/white blue/red however, appear to be the ones that run from the drivers door lock, to the central locking control module.

Now for some more information, I have a negative switching alarm, so I've run the alarm through a pair of 40amp changeover relays, to turn the pulse into a positive pulse. Like so...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	relays.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	8255

The alarm is a Rhino GXa

My only other though is that the door locking may not be positive switching, but rather negative at rest, positive at switch, or floating at rest, then positive at switch....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I'd read all your post and it feels like the problem won't be resolved easily,,
    so why don't you do one thing try to replace it with the new one?? Or if its brand new and in the warranty period then you may ask the company dealer to get it replaced,,