Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    there was a white one for sale in NSW recently, but he decided to keep it, lol, looked really nice too. I don't think it's only paying members, I've not paid anything to them and I can post in it,even made a WTB thread recently, they may have changed it for "established" members with a certain post count, due to recent cases of people getting ripped off. There's a few in NSW on carsales in grey, silver and white though if you haven't checked there recently

Generation
    5th Gen
    Yeah been perusing car sales, I'm wanting something under 100,000K's in perfect condition inside and out and it MUST be the luxury model (I'm VERY picky) and that car just isn't for sale yet...

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    fair enough, not sure how much luck you'll get with under 100,000kms, it'll be harder the longer you wait, but still doable, definitely the luxury pack is the way to go, i haven't seen an MPS without the leather pack yet, but it's so much nicer and the Bose sound system is pretty good too, despite no auxillary port for ipods and whatnot, i'm still fine using CD's though so it doesn't bother me

i suppose i haven't updated for a while... but still no new turbo for me yet, but it's at least finally on it's way to me currently in Honolulu, should be here wednesday-thursday, hopefully my turbine tech diff mount arrives sometime this week too so i can get all the engine and diff mounts in before i put the turbo in and break all the flimsy mounts, the turbine tech mount has been in the mail for over a month from Canada... in the meantime i've bought a Whiteline rear sway bar and a 3 port boost controller, currently set up in 2 port, but will be 3 port when i get the new turbo installed, can't wait for it all to get here!

edit: turns out it's in Sydney at the moment probably still won't be here till wednesday, that's also hoping that it won't be delayed with import taxes and duties or whatever because of how much the stuff cost
    Last edited by Baz; 6th May 2013 at 01:20 AM.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    after two months i finally have my stuff!! i also got a new pet snail in the mail, whom i promptly fisted the hell out of as soon as i got it out of the box
    meet Gary the snail

he's a whore who loves to be fisted

i also have an engine mount who looked intrigued at the fisting

one of two diff mounts (other one is on it's way from canada and is taking forever, for whatever reason, to get here)

i also have this Whiteline rear swaybar that'll go in when the diff and engine mounts go in as you need to take the diff off to get change the swaybar anyway

i can't wait to get it all into the car and running gonna be so awesome!

Generation
    Non Honda
    Oooft, I wish I had money for nice things
    Everything buffs out with the right amount of elbow grease

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    broke my diff housing last week, which sucks cause it also broke a drive shaft, but the good news is next thursday everything will be fixed, new mounts and swaybar going in and the turbo will be going in and getting tuned! gonna be great to drive my car like a normal car again

Generation
    5th Gen
    Surprise surprise, 6 mps with diff issues =P How's she coming along now days?

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    haha, i know, second time it's broken bolts on the diff... went one further and busted one of the bolt holes in the housing, so had to get that repaired, at the same time it busted a driveshaft... $1000 later for a brand new from mazda... i haven't had my car since thursday. driveshaft, engine and diff mount, rear sway bar, diff and fuel pump internals have all been replaced/fixed, new turbo went on without a hitch, thankfully, i just gotta wait for it to be tuned tomorrow and i'll have the results and my car back, can't wait! i honestly have no idea how much power to expect to be making once it gets tuned though, but should be cracking 200 awkw without even trying, 230 would be a reasonable goal i think, 250 would be awesome though, will post results tomorrow afternoon hopefully

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Today was dyno day, finally have my car back! The tune was done a bit conservatively as there was some coolant temp issues, so just running the big turbo on 16 psi at the moment which cracks me over 200 awkw at least with 214 at all four wheels will look at raising it to 20 in the not too distant future hopefully the car feels better to drive, need to take it for a decent run yet, but it's alot louder too, first gear from the cockpit sounds amazing, haha, pretty happy even if it's not quite at the power level i was hoping for