Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4ws
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLuD3D View Post
    Ok, so I brought up claying with a mate... He bought some and we gave it a go on the weekend.....

F$%& that..... takes HOURS.... arms get sore, lets give out and back pain cause his car was lowered. Not enough beer could get me to finish claying that car.

Do you know somewhere in Sydney that does a good clay job? I think id prefer to pay to get it done and save myself the hours and medical bills :p haha
    No pain no gain bro, car care takes effort, hence so many shit looking paint jobs getting around

Generation
    5th Gen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozman91 View Post
    No pain no gain bro, car care takes effort, hence so many shit looking paint jobs getting around
    I just took a look at some Meguiars clay bar kit... looks soooo much easier than the one we were using.

Might give that one a go on my car....
    My 97 Blue VTi R Prelude progression thread

http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...071#post735071

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Might take you a couple of hours - but you would only do it once every 6-12 months usually depending on how pedantic you are about your car and its paint, and how your car is kept (i.e. in a garage, undercover, or outside in the elements... )

Seriously worth the time and effort and makes keeping it clean and shiny a whole lot easier between clay bar treatments.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by PakHin_Heat View Post

Meguiars and Autoglym make pretty good stuff- particularly recommend the Autoglym interior detailer as you can control the amount of shine.
    Exterior wise you'll be looking for a polish (to shine) and a wax (to protect). Also a decent chamois, and lots of cloths (microfibre seems to be what the cool kids are using).
    Most of mine are also Autoglym or Meguiar's too.

...which brings me to the point...

Here in Sydney I'm able to organise for PA (and to make up the numbers, Honda guys), a free Meguiar's Night on a week night.

Interested?

I organised one for SAU last Thursday, and Meguiar's is happy to run one for PA.
    The Tech Night consists of light refreshments and food (after your work) + demonstration for an hour or two.
    At the end of the night, you get a sample bag + 20% off Meguiar's, Liqui Moly & 3M Wrap.

Best Shape Award = 4th Gen Prelude + Best Bang For Your Buck Award = R34 GT-R N1

Generation
    3rd Gen
    I hear there are a lot of Car Detailing services in Queensland area.