Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Generation
    5th Gen
    and +1 for cheap supplements. Does your brother work at southland by any chance matt - since thats the biggest shopping centre in your area (i think)

Generation
    5th Gen
    A lot of the preworkout stuff is "barely legal" a friend of mine got something called Metamorph and then found out that shortly after he brought his the formula they were using was made illegal in Australia...

Mostly just massive shots of caffeine and sugar aren't they?

Generation
    5th Gen
    Yep.

There are explicit warnings on the side of the containers to ensure that the person taking it cycles the doses n stuff.

It really makes a difference IMO

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    My bro works at ASN in Frankston and is at Richmond store from time to time.
    In his works Jack3D is pretty much legal ecstasy. I havent been to the gym in a couple weeks, been feeling low on energy but it's just been so bloody hard to get there this time of yeah (and no car for past week)
    but as soon as Christmas is over I will be going at least every second day. I've never used a presup before, I just have a protein shake before then after as well, I've been tempted to try but then not 100% sure.

Also planning on making one of my new years resolutions to be to start a martial art, I've wanted to and thought about it for a couple years now, but never done anything about it. Nothing competitive, just for the enjoyment.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Manual H22A
    1mr is the same shit, it's like legal speed. If I was lifting 27.5kg per arm on my for my build then that shit works.

Generation
    5th Gen
    ahaha jack3d is nothing like ecstacy.

Not that i've tried ecstacy or anything....

1mr i havnt tried - but ive heard good reviews off my mates. pretty much the same shizz

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    S
    Quote Originally Posted by MattR View Post
    Also planning on making one of my new years resolutions to be to start a martial art, I've wanted to and thought about it for a couple years now, but never done anything about it. Nothing competitive, just for the enjoyment.
    Try Muay Thai or K1 Kickboxing.
    They're an awesome work out and pretty pratical as well. I'm going back to Muay Thai as soon as my ligament is healed because it's so addictive
    GOD DAMMIT WHY MUST SHORT SHIFTERS BE SO HARD TO FIND!

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    your all right, but at the end of the day you DO NOT NEED pre workout, at our age we have plenty of energy, if you guys can last a gym workout you are not eating right. Im 22(in my prime lol) and i work 8-10 hours a day in front of hot ovens and finish late at around 11-12 oclock and thats when i go train, and i couldn't have more energy. SUUURE ive HAD pre workouts and they do something i guess, but you get use to them after like a week and then the affect just wears off. IVe had superpump, jacked, 1mr and mesamorph, and easily the best is mesamorph it has the highest dose of everything and only need 1 scoop instead of 3(like jacked). There is no way this stuff is healthy for you and your right it is like ecstasy. Its actual main ingredient is the main cutting compound for the stuff so be careful. IMO dont use the stuff, just eat right, eggs and banana an hour before a workout is like an explosion of energy.

Generation
    5th Gen
    I just had a terrible workout... I couldn't lift my usual weights all my sets ended 1-2 reps early.

For some reason I was jsst running out of breath, I was breathing but by the end I was gasping for air and having to take a huge break in between sets to catch my breath.

Had a banana about half an hour before I went I woke up about and hour before I got to the gym I couldn't have been more rested.

Also Dimii my view is very similar on the pre workout stuff, I tried Creatine once and Id id notice a difference but like everything when you use it enough your body will learn rely on it and it won't be a "kick" any more and not having it will be worse then never having sued it in the first place so you get "hooked" using it but your only performing as well as the natural guys.

I think using it on those days where your tired haven't eaten quite right and need a kick before you go is probably ok but for regular use, I don't think it's for me.
    Last edited by Son of Eevil; 15th December 2011 at 12:38 PM.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    yeh SOE that what i do, i have mesamorph and maybe use it once every 2 months, because i pack my meals everyday and im very organized in the structure i work out and do things, everything is the same pretty much everyday. But of course theres that ONE day every blue moon you cop it hard and get wrecked. Are you a smoker at all? i use to smoke about a year ago then quit, and couldn't believe the world of difference it made, while working out and running, and just everyday life, was like black to white

Generation
    5th Gen
    Not a smoker, never smoked in my life.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Vti-R
    Pre workouts...?
    Shit guys.... I won't even use them at my age... LOL
    Most of the benifit you feel from Creatine, is the placebo effect...

Caffine stuff.... Sure gets you going, so will a couple of apples... (don't laugh guys, try apples. 2 apples in the hour befor you train.)

I'll explaine a good healthy balanced diet for anyone who cares to listen.
    It'll litterally have you feeling amazing in weeks. (yes, weeks. Quick fixes dissapear as fast as they work)

I haven't been training as much as I should for about 6 months now. But you try 13 hours at the wheel of a truck. Befor training.

But if anyone here in bris wants to catch up for a workout, gimme a yell.

The biggest thing with a workout is NOT how much you lift. It's all about FORM.

Do the movement properly. And structure your program properly, so that when you train a group. You KILL IT...
    Then you must let it have complete rest untill it's entirely recovered....

Anyone wanna man up and come to train a few times, i'll change their minds about how to train, and what training is...
    http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru..._view&id=12025
    Link to my garage.^^^^

When words fail, VTec speaks!

Quote Originally Posted by EXO8IC View Post
    My car is a twin turbo and has a blow valve with another little valve thing attached which silences that WOOSH (which I HATE) but it makes more of a strange sucking noise which can be heard quite loudly from my vents on the bonnet. It's quite odd...

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    id looove too,,, but im too far

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Quote Originally Posted by diMii View Post
    id looove too,,, but im too far
    x2 haha

Generation
    5th Gen
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    Pre workouts...?
    Shit guys.... I won't even use them at my age... LOL
    Most of the benifit you feel from Creatine, is the placebo effect...

Caffine stuff.... Sure gets you going, so will a couple of apples... (don't laugh guys, try apples. 2 apples in the hour befor you train.)

I'll explaine a good healthy balanced diet for anyone who cares to listen.
    It'll litterally have you feeling amazing in weeks. (yes, weeks. Quick fixes dissapear as fast as they work)

I haven't been training as much as I should for about 6 months now. But you try 13 hours at the wheel of a truck. Befor training.

But if anyone here in bris wants to catch up for a workout, gimme a yell.

The biggest thing with a workout is NOT how much you lift. It's all about FORM.

Do the movement properly. And structure your program properly, so that when you train a group. You KILL IT...
    Then you must let it have complete rest untill it's entirely recovered....

Anyone wanna man up and come to train a few times, i'll change their minds about how to train, and what training is...
    I'd love to take you up on that but unfortunately Newcastle is.... Newcastle if I'm ever up your way I'll be sure to hit up the gym with you.