Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    lmao guys cmon your getting me all red in the face, i am defiantly NOT big in my opinion, i honestly think size and strength have nothing to do with each other because i lift more than guys a lot bigger than me and the kid im training lifts a lot for his size being only 70kg and 6'1 benching 32.5kg each arm.

Just remember also these figures are me MAXED out on 6-8 reps with a spot the last 1 or 2. I starting doing 12 reps yesterday and my chest press dropped to about 85pounds so about 40kg each arm. Also lifting heavy is not good for your joints if maintained for too long. And remember guys i am NOT lean at all, i do have a bit of a stomach especially now trying to bulk and eating so many calories and carbs i get a bit bloated sometimes, but hey its PA so everyone is nice here lol

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Quote Originally Posted by MattR View Post
    My older brother is doing tough mudder and is aiming high for top 3% having said that he is a personal trainer and does a lot of training himself as well as a full time store manager at ASN (australia sports and nutrition) so he gets dirt cheap supps.

I've just started training myself, for those that have met me would know I'm pretty much a stick, lol.
    At about 6'1" and only 69kg there's not much on me. So slowly putting a bit on, I'm not chasing a huge gain, just after gaining more upper body strength and building my fitness up. I've noticed the most difference in my arms since I literally had nothing there. Getting cheap supps from my brother is good too :p
    I'd have to say I'm more a fan of doing more reps with lighter weights but every now and then ill do more strength type stuff.
    geez, theres a new thread now. what happened to the old one? maybe we should merge the 2 threads?

i'll be doing the tough mudder course. looks hectic and intense! i'll prob die half way through it...lol

btw dimi, post pics!
    It's Tony!

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Generation
    Non Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by MattR View Post
    My older brother is doing tough mudder and is aiming high for top 3% having said that he is a personal trainer and does a lot of training himself as well as a full time store manager at ASN (australia sports and nutrition) so he gets dirt cheap supps.
    Thats pretty awesome. I am just aiming to finish the course and have a bit of fun
    If you don't turn around to look at your car as you are walking away, you have the wrong car

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Go for one of the awards, they have one for the person who looks the most like they belong in the 'Village People'

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    there you go guys thats all you get for now ahaha (I AM NOT GAY)

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    FUAAARRRRK, that's impressive.

Generation
    5th Gen
    IS THAT A BICEP ON YOUR BICEP?

That's some awesome definition with back muscles to boot! Very good!

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Currently just keeping an eye on the diet. I work 50 hours a week so gym's not something I have as much time for as I'd like.... plus its the silly season so there are so many interuptions. Starting next year I'll hit gym a little more consistantly, I want to lean down and work on lower back and abs to help with my back problems. Next year for me will be about fixing parts of my workout/body I lack in and technique so I build even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    +1 it's stiffness that counts. Not Diameter. At least thats what the wife tells me.
    (not sure she knows that much about cars though)

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    ahahah thanks guys, thats probably my best asset are my biceps. But yeh thats only 15inch atm wanna get to like 19 lol maybe if i can keep motivated for more than 6 months ill get there.

To matt, can your bro get ME cheap suppliments?? i LOVE asn products they are amazing qaulity but there so expensive and you get hardly any serves.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Manual H22A
    Just a little insight on how I used to be... I used to have a spoon chest (chest was in about at least half a centimetre) and was unable to do 5 kg dumbell bicep curls... And this wasn't too long ago until I snapped myself out of my habits (go to school and back, eat shitty food, sit in front of the computer 24/7, no job, no girlfriend, nothing). Around two years ago this was.

On my last cycle of 1MR (1 more rep, read about it if you don't know about it, this thing WORKS) I was doing 27.5 kilo dumbell bench press per arm, roughly 8 months ago. I weigh 55-61 kilos depending on the day (weather, water % etc), was weighing 65+ when I was going to the gym. Since then I haven't stepped foot into the gym as I got a job and am now working about 40 hours a week! If I didn't work so much and so late I'd be pumping some money into good supplements and be eating alot healthier.

I used to have heaps of photos but my hard drive died, this is me like three weeks ago or someshit. Below is no tensing on an empty stomach. Don't mind the right chest, my arm was up.

Yeah I'm skinny, I eat well but not well enough, but probably have a faster metabolism than anyone you know. I had Maccas two hours ago and I got off the toilet 40 minutes ago.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Manual H22A
    Dimi you are an absolute machine!!!

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Hha thanks bro, were u train man? Come down to 5 star in thomo ill show you some things.
    Just. Finished training shoulders and traps tonight. Doing some super sets gives you a good pump and speeds up your training. You really shouldn't be in the gym for more than an hour imo.

Quick
    Hard
    Pumped

That's how it should be

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Manual H22A
    Used to train at Recreation in Essendon and Fitzy's in Brunswick. Yeah super sets are the best, I used to absolutely love doing the cable chest press and fly's, start from however much you can lift all the way to as little as the machine has.

Hahaha maybe sometime soon man when I get time off work, I'll have to take some 1mr beforehand though so I'm not THAT disgraceful

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    What's everybody's thoughts about the presupp Jack3d? Heard some really good stories, but then other people have told me it is barely legal and really bad for you..

Generation
    5th Gen
    Ive used jack3d. If you over dose, you can find yourself getting really tingly and buzzing out.

Take half scoops or even quarter scoops so you get use to it.

Im currently on mesamorph - works like a dream. Im running low and decided not to take the pre work out before I went - after the third excercise i was knackered.

The pre work outs really work!

Took out my membership late august - weighing a measly 63kg.

Now after roughly 3 months ive managed to put on 10kgs!

I cant explain it but the feeling you get after the gym is really addictive.
    Last edited by ddd; 15th December 2011 at 10:12 AM.