Generation
    3rd Gen

Rocky's 89 Project

Bought myself a 89 prelude off ebay cheap a few weeks ago. Car had been molested by a young P plater that thought would be cool to spray interior white with no prep work looked disgusting. Also had rear end damage where he had reversed into a pole got the craps and looked like walked around the car kicking the panals. Well i have decided to save the car, so far i have fixed most of the panals sometime in the next few weeks i will be spraying candy red, i got as much of the white paint off the dash as i could and sprayed black with a few red bits, replaced the worn out old steering wheel, installed dvd/cd player and some just cheap speakers to start with, one of my mates gave me his 17" rims for $50 as he upgraded to 18"s so they look better then the stockies for now, have been tinkering with the engine bay i have ordered a complete turbo setup from the states, replaced leads/plugs etc and added some red silicon vac hosing. Been experimenting with the door handles and happy with the results. Still heaps to do love driving the car this is my first prelude the steering and everything on these cars is awsome.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Hey guys just a update over the last 2 weeks have replaced the seats with some sporty ones and my oil cooler arrived so have fitted that to the car i cut the hole a little bit to big but won't matter as will be meshing the front bar till i decide on a bodykit.

Generation
    3rd Gen

Rockys 89 Project

Are you able to keep the light bar or did that have to come off?