Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Gold Member SnowWhiteLude's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,450

    Eminem "Lose Yourself" tour!!

    Just copped four tickets for the Melbourne Show on the 1st of December at Etihad.

    Along with Lil Wayne, the Hilltop Hoods, and two more support acts it is going to be a massive gig.

    Anyone else going to this or his Sydney show?


  2. #2
    Silver Member MattR's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,277
    wouldn't mind going but i doubt i'll be attending any festivals/concerts that time of year (even stereosonic ) as i have rego and insurance due just after Christmas sigh

  3. #3
    Gold Member SnowWhiteLude's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,450
    He hasnt been here for 10 years - there wasnt a chance I was going to miss this!


  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    384
    yep, i'll be going to both this, and stereosonic. Within 2 days of eachother, will be a bigggg week!

    although have you looked at how long he's actually playing for swl? a bit dissapointing...

  5. #5
    PA Resident SAKI's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    3,987
    Yeahhh!! WHAT!? OK!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by brash22 View Post
    You sir are mad. Like lock you in the nuthouse mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabir View Post
    You sir are a prelude obsessed freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiru View Post
    you sir, are a prelunatic.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    --Australia--
    Posts
    9
    so upset he isnt coming to perth =/ would fly over but bit broke these days since i no longer work fulltime to study =[

  7. #7
    PA Resident brash's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTi-R
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    4,177
    Recovery is a fantastic album, him back to his best. Dissappoints me more that I won't be able to make it.

  8. #8
    Gold Member phattzy's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    si 4ws TURBO
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,981
    brother inlaw is going to see him should be good , but nothing beat's metallica's death magnetic world tour that me and the wife went and saw in sydney last year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but this looks good .


    GARAGE : http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru..._vehicle&id=30

    BUILD THREAD : http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...o-3rd-gen-lude

    VIDEOS

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usazsV_c_zU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psgNZjLqRrw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRn-1Oeashw

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    PS: Can't wait to see your beast in action.. going to be one the highest power 3rd gens out there i reckon..
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    I am going down now to show them mine....

  9. #9
    Gold Member SnowWhiteLude's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera92 View Post
    yep, i'll be going to both this, and stereosonic. Within 2 days of eachother, will be a bigggg week!

    although have you looked at how long he's actually playing for swl? a bit dissapointing...
    Yeah what is it a 90 minute set? Or 60 minutes? Along with the support acts it is well worth the money IMO. An artist who hasnt been here for 10 years, with Lil Wayne which while it isnt my taste is a big act, Hilltop have to be said to be one of Asustralia's biggest Hip Hop acts, and that really sells me on this. PLus two other support acts which havent been announced. It goes from 5pm-11pm so thats a lot of enetertainment right there

    I would (and often do a few times a year) drop money on sporting events generally as they are a once off experience and never to be repeated so I can see and justify the value and expense in spending big $$$ on those. I honestly havent been to a real major concert like this in about 12 years since the Chilli Peppers were here in 99 (Saw Ice Cube and Nas in Melbourne recently but they were not so large) so pretty pumped.

    Might also be buying tickets to Xzibit as he is playing in Toorak in late November too.


  10. #10
    Regular Member harlz's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTi-R
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by phattzy View Post
    brother inlaw is going to see him should be good , but nothing beat's metallica's death magnetic world tour that me and the wife went and saw in sydney last year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but this looks good .
    That! haha

    I'd go for Eminem, but I cannot justify spending a cent to sit through Lil Wayne...
    WTB:
    Front lip/Lip kit

  11. #11
    Gold Member SnowWhiteLude's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by harlz View Post
    That! haha

    I'd go for Eminem, but I cannot justify spending a cent to sit through Lil Wayne...
    Well there is a good hour of drinking time you can put in before eminem hits the stage then!


  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteLude View Post
    Yeah what is it a 90 minute set? Or 60 minutes? Along with the support acts it is well worth the money IMO. An artist who hasnt been here for 10 years, with Lil Wayne which while it isnt my taste is a big act, Hilltop have to be said to be one of Asustralia's biggest Hip Hop acts, and that really sells me on this. PLus two other support acts which havent been announced. It goes from 5pm-11pm so thats a lot of enetertainment right there

    I would (and often do a few times a year) drop money on sporting events generally as they are a once off experience and never to be repeated so I can see and justify the value and expense in spending big $$$ on those. I honestly havent been to a real major concert like this in about 12 years since the Chilli Peppers were here in 99 (Saw Ice Cube and Nas in Melbourne recently but they were not so large) so pretty pumped.

    Might also be buying tickets to Xzibit as he is playing in Toorak in late November too.
    Yeh true, I'm just hoping that he keeps the new music to a minimum, ad that the plethora of teeny boppers are kept at bay.
    Looking forward to it though, hitting up a very early christmas present haha

    Is there going to be alcohol you think snow? Cuz they're making it an open age thing and all.
    Last edited by chimera92; 8th September 2011 at 01:57 PM.

  13. #13
    Gold Member Pacman's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Vti-R
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by phattzy View Post
    brother inlaw is going to see him should be good , but nothing beat's metallica's death magnetic world tour that me and the wife went and saw in sydney last year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but this looks good .
    AC/DC Black Ice.
    Brisbane show Thursday night.
    Game set and match...

    Back on topic. M&M blows......
    Always going on about how he would NEVER do this NEVER do that. And the people who do are beneith him.
    Then he goes and dose it.

    He's a lil wanna be who's never FN gunna be....
    (as in the way he lives his life, not fame and fortune)

    I wouldn't mind him at all if he just had a little more credibility....
    http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru..._view&id=12025
    Link to my garage.^^^^

    When words fail, VTec speaks!

    Quote Originally Posted by EXO8IC View Post
    My car is a twin turbo and has a blow valve with another little valve thing attached which silences that WOOSH (which I HATE) but it makes more of a strange sucking noise which can be heard quite loudly from my vents on the bonnet. It's quite odd...

  14. #14
    Gold Member SnowWhiteLude's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    Back on topic. M&M blows......
    Always going on about how he would NEVER do this NEVER do that. And the people who do are beneith him.
    Then he goes and dose it.
    So he is a chance to be a future Australian Prime Minister? I rate that highly


  15. #15
    Gold Member SnowWhiteLude's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,450
    Anyone seen the obscene prices tickets to this show are being sold for? (And I have a spare one to sell maybe! YAY!)


Similar Threads

  1. Buying "white"/"blue" Halogen Bulbs? MUST READ!
    By Menthu Rae in forum General Prelude Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 18th May 2007, 03:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •