Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws

Prelude Australia 2012 Calendar Competition

Prelude Australia 2012 Official Calendar.

This is your chance to feature your car in a limited edition Prelude Australia 2012 Calendar.
    The calendar will be wire bound, wall hanging and feature large stunning photographs of the cars of PA.

The competition:
    Enter the best photo of your car that you have, feel free to include shots of engine bays, interiors, exteriors etc.
    Your photo will be published as one of the months of the calendar. If you have a preferred month, please inform us so we can do our best to put your car in this spot.

What you win:
    Win yourself free 1yr subscription to PA Premium Membership.

The photographs:
    Each photo must have the following attributes to be accepted for entry into the competition.

1. Photos must be very high resolution for printing purposes. Please submit in .jpg or .png or if available RAW format directly off the camera. All photos submitted must be at least 2480 X 3508 (A4) in 300dpi resolution. The higher the resolution the better.
    2. Photos must belong to YOU. Do not submit a photograph taken by a professional or other person unless you have an agreement with the photographer for the use of the photo. Copyright issues will be the responsibility of the competition entrant should they arise. There may be room for publishing the photographer details underneath the photo. Please submit the photographer's name with each photo.
    3. All submissions will be accompanied by the following information: Year of car, Model of car, First and Last Name of owner, Location Suburb / State of Owner Address, Owner's PA Nickname.
    4. Please post a low resolution version of the photo in this thread for others to look at and comment on.
    5. Car must be a Honda Prelude. For obvious reasons. Photo can be of your previously owned car. Car must have been in your possesion when the photo was taken. Permission from the current owner must be obtained (if possible).
    6. All logos / watermarks must be remove from photo sumbissions.
    6. Photo submissions must be sent to steve_mc0@hotmail.com with the subject "PA CALENDAR 2012 - <nickname>" and attach the high resolution images to the email along with the appropriate details required (above).

IMPORTANT - Please put "PA CALENDAR 2012 - <nickname>" as your email subject

If the above rules have not been met, the photo will be disqualified from entry to the competition.

The Prelude Australia site admin reserves the right to determine which photographs are included in the calendar. There will be no voting on which cars are included.

Apon entering the competition, you agree to all of the rules of the competition.

Now lets see some really great shots!

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    I thought I'd start it off early this year. Get the ball rolling so we can have a great calendar for next year!
    I will be closing off entries for the 2012 calendar in November.

Cars that were in the 2011 calendar will receive less preference when it comes to picking photos for 2012.
    This is to give others a chance to be in the calendar. Do not be discouraged, if you have a really great shot, you may get featured again!

Generation
    5th Gen
    lmao that is early. but sounds good

MY BABY 5th GEN VTI-R PRELUDE SOLD.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    getting in early, nice! i thought this wouldn't be started till mid year... this gives everyone heaps of time to get a decent shot and wait for the perfect season and the perfect day to get the shot =p (snow trip anyone? lol) i'll definitely try to get a few good shots and put them up

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    si 4ws TURBO
    ????????? ^^ ^^ i dont get what so funny about organization ? great idea steve .

GARAGE : http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru..._vehicle&id=30

BUILD THREAD : http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...o-3rd-gen-lude

VIDEOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usazsV_c_zU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psgNZjLqRrw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRn-1Oeashw

Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    PS: Can't wait to see your beast in action.. going to be one the highest power 3rd gens out there i reckon..
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    I am going down now to show them mine....

migoreng
    need more 5th gens in the calender!

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4WS - B Spec
    And FFS go buy a 2011 calendar you tight prics. Go borrow $20 off your mum. Rob your piggy bank. Sell lemonade. Whatever it takes. Get these sold.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Quote Originally Posted by phattzy View Post
    ????????? ^^ ^^ i dont get what so funny about organization ? great idea steve .
    its a smart idea forsure. but it is really early. like reallly early !.

MY BABY 5th GEN VTI-R PRELUDE SOLD.

Generation
    Non Honda
    Why wait and have the same thing happen this time as last time, where all of July and a lot of Feb had passed before most had got their callender? Plus people take photos of their cars all the time, who's to say that it has to be taken at the end of the year?

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    And FFS go buy a 2011 calendar you tight prics. Go borrow $20 off your mum. Rob your piggy bank. Sell lemonade. Whatever it takes. Get these sold.
    Ive already got one!
    <a href=http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42730 target=_blank>http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...ad.php?t=42730</a>
    Back to it's former glory... Almost.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    got mine and hope i can get my car in next year. the was only 1 3 gen in it. if all goes to plan. i think it will be in

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si turned VTIR
    Quote Originally Posted by beno205 View Post
    its a smart idea forsure. but it is really early. like reallly early !.
    We are already 1/4 way through the year.
    Realistically... you want them ready before christmas so January's car get's a good run....so,
    get the entries in, allow time for selection, allow time for image processing, deliver to printer, allow time for proofs, alter and print, allow time for delivery..allow time for distribution and payment...Christmas!

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTIR
    Get on it people. Heck, I was so impressed with the 2011 effort that I too will be tidying up my car in coming months and getting some photos in the hope that Steve might see mine as being worthy inclusion.
    Project Joan Rivers
    The Old Bitch Gets A Facelift
    Coming Soon!

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachExperiment View Post
    getting some photos in the hope that Steve might see mine as being worthy inclusion.
    Remember folks, its the quality of the photos that count.
    I'll include a totally stock prelude if it is a magic photo

Cant wait to see the entries come in.

As per last year - please post up small versions in this thread to get peoples ideas happening.

Generation
    Other Honda
    any chance of making a month where you compile PA members cars that arent preludes anymore?

so maybe like December or January could be 6 shots combined of peoples cars that are still an active part of the community but have moved on

Jesse's S2K Progress Thread : Click HERE!