Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bee R limiters

Generation
    Other Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lude View Post
    You seem to be impressed by ricey shit like shooting flames out of your exhaust so you'll probably get one eventually, You should rage more.
    when i do, and get caught by the police you can say i told you so but until then, happy posting ^^

Generation
    5th Gen
    Have a look at the Greddy emanage ultimate, it is a bit more to spend but it has a rev limiter and launch control feature that you can set yourself. But I dont recommend using it coz u can have ignition issues afterwards.
    spare 5th gen Dash, door trims, Front and rear seats, carpet, centre console, and sun visors. pm for more details.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Whats with all the flaming on this post? If they guy wants ricey stuff on his car, its his car not yours... Everyone flaming him on this post seems to act like he wants to get one on your car.. If I was to get a huge Supra wing on my car and posted pics on my progress thread showing it, would you all flame me for having it? It doesnt make a difference if he did or didnt get anything that he wanted on his car, no matter how ricey. If he gets caught for having something illegal on his car, its him getting done and it will effect him and only him...

Im sure that we all at some point had something illegal on our cars, have it be HID lights or under body neons, changed the engine and not have it done with a engineers ticket and have it registered, blah blah..

Im sure we have all been in the Fast and furious stage with our cars, or had the thought. I reckon it would be fair to save the smart ass comments to your self, because posting them on here will do nothing for your reputation, only decreasing it.

I reckon it will be a pretty funny idea to have flames and shit shooting out the exhaust, look cool and stuff, but wouldnt do anything of the sort to my lude.
    ʍǝɹɔ uʍop ǝpısdn

私の進行中のスレッドを確認してください
    Quote Originally Posted by lommytam2342 View Post
    Hey Furo, whats the finger spacing for your rear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Eevil View Post
    How much do I have to pay you or how much dick do I have to suck to get you to take me for a ride?!

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si
    ^^ In the first post he did pose the question do you think it's worth it? So we answered him. Posting on a public forum is openly asking for opinions, am i not allowed to share mine?
    Quote Originally Posted by brash22 View Post
    You sir are mad. Like lock you in the nuthouse mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabir View Post
    You sir are a prelude obsessed freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiru View Post
    you sir, are a prelunatic.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    ATTS
    Also, having something illegal like lights/neons and having a de-catted flame shooting exhaust are very different, the fine from the latter would be life changing, and it's something people need to consider.

Generation
    Other Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by renzokukenj View Post
    Whats with all the flaming on this post? If they guy wants ricey stuff on his car, its his car not yours... Everyone flaming him on this post seems to act like he wants to get one on your car.. If I was to get a huge Supra wing on my car and posted pics on my progress thread showing it, would you all flame me for having it? It doesnt make a difference if he did or didnt get anything that he wanted on his car, no matter how ricey. If he gets caught for having something illegal on his car, its him getting done and it will effect him and only him...

Im sure that we all at some point had something illegal on our cars, have it be HID lights or under body neons, changed the engine and not have it done with a engineers ticket and have it registered, blah blah..

Im sure we have all been in the Fast and furious stage with our cars, or had the thought. I reckon it would be fair to save the smart ass comments to your self, because posting them on here will do nothing for your reputation, only decreasing it.

I reckon it will be a pretty funny idea to have flames and shit shooting out the exhaust, look cool and stuff, but wouldnt do anything of the sort to my lude.
    thank you for your post i appreciate it, illegal or not whatever i want from fast and furious i will have because that all i grew up watching hehe. but yeah if people wanna flame go ahead, its not really life threatening to be flamed on a forum but i would call this discussion of flame wars over

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    By all means voice your opinion, just wanted to state mine both on the flaming and the fast and the furious mods. Just bare in mind that we all are from different countries, and we all have different standards on whats "cool" for our cars. I personally used to live in Viet. In some cities we rice up our cars to the point where flames shot out of our exhausts on a regular basis.
    ʍǝɹɔ uʍop ǝpısdn

私の進行中のスレッドを確認してください
    How much do I have to pay you or how much dick do I have to suck to get you to take me for a ride?!

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    I reckon we should do a group buy!

Generation
    Other Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteLude View Post
    I reckon we should do a group buy!
    haha go snowWhite

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by renzokukenj View Post
    By all means voice your opinion, just wanted to state mine both on the flaming and the fast and the furious mods. Just bare in mind that we all are from different countries, and we all have different standards on whats "cool" for our cars. I personally used to live in Viet. In some cities we rice up our cars to the point where flames shot out of our exhausts on a regular basis.
    I do hope you read the thread. There was only one flamey comment made by Adrenalin. The Lude made a completely valid comment which was met by the OP with hostility.
    What eventuated was the OP's fault, not The Lude's.
    <a href=http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42730 target=_blank>http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...ad.php?t=42730</a>
    Back to it's former glory... Almost.

Generation
    Other Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    I do hope you read the thread. There was only one flamey comment made by Adrenalin. The Lude made a completely valid comment which was met by the OP with hostility.
    What eventuated was the OP's fault, not The Lude's.
    yes, i t hank lude for sticking up for me very nice of him...her? iactually dont know=/ umm i dno how to go about 'flame wars' never really been in one to be honest so i dont know whether to rebut or just meh him.

while your here, anyone got the link to that guy wanting 15k for his 5th gen and says in the comments about pushing a car up an ant hill or sumthing?

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    ATTS
    It's not a biggie anyway, on the internet sometimes I'm having a debate with someone, and realise they think it's an argument. It's just the intarwebz.

I must have missed that thread, I do love a good ribbing of a sensetive person heh, looking forward to a link.

Generation
    Other Honda

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    220000 kms and he reckons over $10k. Pfft.
    <a href=http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42730 target=_blank>http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...ad.php?t=42730</a>
    Back to it's former glory... Almost.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    But the thing is im not aiming this at anyone? Im just confused on all the hostility... People in PA Perth wonder why they're meets are getting smaller and smaller, this forum is turning into something that once was a really nice enviroment to a forum were people are scared to ask silly questions because people might flame them or give them shit.

Main reason why I dont go to cruises anyways.
    ʍǝɹɔ uʍop ǝpısdn

私の進行中のスレッドを確認してください