Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    Gold Member Pacman's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Vti-R
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by beno205 View Post
    @pacman

    thanks brother appreciate it man i your car looks heaps good too , and ur place of the photo is awesome !.
    LMAO. problem with that is that, that photo was taken under a train bridge. All the rest was Adrenalin....

    Thanks all the same guy....
    http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru..._view&id=12025
    Link to my garage.^^^^

    When words fail, VTec speaks!

    Quote Originally Posted by EXO8IC View Post
    My car is a twin turbo and has a blow valve with another little valve thing attached which silences that WOOSH (which I HATE) but it makes more of a strange sucking noise which can be heard quite loudly from my vents on the bonnet. It's quite odd...

  2. #62
    Gold Member gumus89's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by beno205 View Post
    @gumus89 .. suck it im in ur not. lol best stance ? its just a normal stance rofl .. neway on june what u expect they picked the front end picture.. what else is ment to be there ? a ugly front spoiler or dum autobarn hood scoop rofl. its just a neat front end with angel eyes. wish it was abit lighter cus i had a JDM lip on that too. oh wel.
    That might mean that the 3rd gen has a better stance stock than the other generations modified.
    Suck it? Why would I give a shit if you were in it and I wasnt. I dont go around saying my car looks good remember.
    The calendar is meant for people from this site who should know the story of each car on each month. If you did then you would respect that 3rd gen.
    For example, we all know May is a car that is as riced as humanly possible... And then some.
    If you could understand jest you would have realised I was picking on your month because you felt the need to pick on someone elses month.
    Last edited by gumus89; 6th March 2011 at 04:29 PM.
    <a href=http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42730 target=_blank>http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...ad.php?t=42730</a>
    Back to it's former glory... Almost.

  3. #63
    Gold Member Pacman's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Vti-R
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    The calendar is meant for people from this site who should know the story of each car on each month.
    I think Gummy is has really hit the nail on the head here. This calendar IS exactly that.

    Each month has a car that our PA community knows, and respects. Even if it is only a small cross section of the entire PA community.

    This is part of the reason I suggested that the car from each month should in fact become COTM for the site.

    The main reasons given for abandoning the continuation of the official COTM was the dificulty involved in the selection process.

    Well the mods involved in the calendar selection process, already went through all the hassel to choose the cars for the calendar.

    How about it guys.....?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    For example, we all know May is a car that is as riced as humanly possible... And then some.
    Awwwwww.... You noticed....!

    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    If you could understand jest you would have realised I was picking on your month because you felt the need to pick on someone elses month.
    I don't think anyone was realy digging at anyone else with any seriousness... Lets play nice fellas.... LOL
    Last edited by Pacman; 6th March 2011 at 06:20 PM.
    http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru..._view&id=12025
    Link to my garage.^^^^

    When words fail, VTec speaks!

    Quote Originally Posted by EXO8IC View Post
    My car is a twin turbo and has a blow valve with another little valve thing attached which silences that WOOSH (which I HATE) but it makes more of a strange sucking noise which can be heard quite loudly from my vents on the bonnet. It's quite odd...

  4. #64
    QLD Administrator AdReNaLiN's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    4,083
    Yeah, play nice and buy more calendars!
    Otherwise 2012 calendars may not go-ahead due this year's debut popularity.

    I wanna see all of this years calendars sold by the end of this month...

  5. #65
    Junior Member beno205's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    77
    how many remain adrenalin?

    MY BABY 5th GEN VTI-R PRELUDE SOLD.

  6. #66
    Silver Member PeachExperiment's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTIR
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,385
    I think Ive got 15 at my end.
    Project Joan Rivers
    The Old Bitch Gets A Facelift
    Coming Soon!

  7. #67
    Junior Member beno205's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    77
    @peachy

    heaps good. punching through them ay u got my msg about my post code and wat not ay peachy ?

    MY BABY 5th GEN VTI-R PRELUDE SOLD.

  8. #68
    Junior Member beno205's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    77
    yay , i recieved it today . i love it ay

    thanks guys.

    MY BABY 5th GEN VTI-R PRELUDE SOLD.

  9. #69
    Gold Member Pacman's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Vti-R
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,698
    I'm going to deposit again this week for some more.
    Selling some off to mates, seeing you have some spare......
    http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru..._view&id=12025
    Link to my garage.^^^^

    When words fail, VTec speaks!

    Quote Originally Posted by EXO8IC View Post
    My car is a twin turbo and has a blow valve with another little valve thing attached which silences that WOOSH (which I HATE) but it makes more of a strange sucking noise which can be heard quite loudly from my vents on the bonnet. It's quite odd...

  10. #70
    QLD Administrator AdReNaLiN's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    4,083
    Lol I've got 3 more if you're in town Paccy, feel free to drop by my work again.

  11. #71
    migoreng
    Guest
    waiting for mine...hopefully should be here by Friday
    O.o

    Thanks again Adrenalin for choosing my car! A PA calander is not PA calander without a 'Type S' Prelude ~...

    What a conincidence. I signed up to PA and bought my car like almost 3 years ago (March 2008)
    Last edited by migoreng; 9th March 2011 at 04:36 PM.

  12. #72
    Senior Member lorby's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    That might mean that the 3rd gen has a better stance stock than the other generations modified.
    Suck it? Why would I give a shit if you were in it and I wasnt. I dont go around saying my car looks good remember.
    The calendar is meant for people from this site who should know the story of each car on each month. If you did then you would respect that 3rd gen.
    For example, we all know May is a car that is as riced as humanly possible... And then some.
    If you could understand jest you would have realised I was picking on your month because you felt the need to pick on someone elses month.
    I couldn't agree more.

    That 3g is one of the reasons mine is now turbo. Without Ian doing it first, my build would have lacked direction.


    @ peachy, I know it's a bit later in the year, but can I still order one? Don't want to see you stuck with 15 extra copies.

  13. #73
    Silver Member PeachExperiment's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTIR
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,385
    I still have a good 15 copies available. Please....order to your hearts content.
    Project Joan Rivers
    The Old Bitch Gets A Facelift
    Coming Soon!

  14. #74
    Regular Member
    Generation
    Non Honda
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    472
    Still got any copies?
    Everything buffs out with the right amount of elbow grease

Similar Threads

  1. Prelude Australia 2011 Calendar Competition
    By AdReNaLiN in forum Competitions
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 11th February 2011, 07:11 AM
  2. Prelude Australia Limited Edition KeyRings Arriving March 2011
    By PeachExperiment in forum Merchandise
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th January 2011, 01:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •