• dc5r powwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

8 38.10%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mod bb6 or..

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    2.0 Si
    Like everyone else said, just save the lude and wait. Build up the cash now so when the time comes you can buy a bloody awesome 200 as opposed to one from a guy who talks like dys and jus wants da doof doof and sututututu of da fully sik car br0 and finks its twin turbo supercharged wlehhhhh!

If you do insist on throwing your money into a pit though, please do tell me where so I can make my way to the bottom and collect it

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Yeh you guys make some valid points. I might as well just keep the lude then the first week im on my fulls...ahh....squeeky clean s15

If I could afford the dc5r NOW i probably would buy it and not even worry about te s15 but yeh i suppose wasting money on stamp duty and stuff on a dc2r wouldnt really be worth it..i forgot about that..

Just the hard part is having cash in the bank saving up for a s15 while still wanting to do the lude up ah well!

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    2.0 Si
    It's a psychological barrier mate, just like fitness. Put that money aside and have the determination to not spend it. You're the only loser if you do, so it's in your best interest not to spend it! Even put it in a 30 day notice withdrawl account, so even if you DID want that money, you need to provide the bank 30 days notice to get access to it. Stops your spending it, trust me =P

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4WS - B Spec
    Quote Originally Posted by enkei View Post
    i would except im kind of sick of waiting.
    Bloke. Keep waiting for the car you want, when you can afford to get it and keep it running.

The wait is worth it in the long run.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    ATTS
    Hey mate I was in the same position as you when I was on my greens except back then I was driving a Toyota Camry (the old wide one where u see all asians/indians drive). I couldn't wait and bought my lude cos it was probably one of the best cars a P plater can drive and I wanted to learn manual as well. That quenched my thirst for a sporty car and as you can imagine as TonyD said coming from a Camry I thought I was in a full sick car!!!! Then I got my fulls...had the turbo hype in me for a bit, wanted to sell the car and get a turbo rwd or a "Standard Upgrade" as other people like to call it.

I've had my fulls for nearly a year and srsly I don't really want a turbo. What I mean is I don't need it. The lude for me has abit of everything...its not the fastest, doesn't handles the best & not the most luxurious but its better than what most people drive. You don't want to sacrifice all that for a beat up dc2r...(but a dc5r is great). I'd rather play around with my lude...work hard in uni and then when I get a real job with cash to spare, then I can buy a car that I really want...not a car for now in between just so I can have a lil fun but ends up being disappointed knowing it's not the car I really wanted.
    Last edited by Geolude; 27th April 2010 at 11:55 PM.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    DC5R!!!! ivtec

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    ok thanks
    ʍǝɹɔ uʍop ǝpısdn

私の進行中のスレッドを確認してください
    Quote Originally Posted by lommytam2342 View Post
    Hey Furo, whats the finger spacing for your rear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Eevil View Post
    How much do I have to pay you or how much dick do I have to suck to get you to take me for a ride?!