Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Today I have installed the 25 SMD LED parkers (No shit they are brighter than the fogs, just smaller!) 8 SMD LED Side indicators, 2 x 18 SMD LED Taillights (Meh not so great), 5 SMD LED Blue door courtesy lights (Mac-daddy pimpin good-ness!) and the 48 HP LED panel in the roof (Looks like an operating theatre when i open the door!) Also got the idle back to spec, fixed a drivers side door that jams, removed the f8ked up old head unit in there, installed new wiper arms and adjusted their position, and went to bunnings and bought a random orbital buffer to see what i can do with the paint before it goes to get a respray early next year.

Now off to walk my poor neglected new puppy that has been overseeing all my odd jobs out in the garage today as a reward!

Generation
    Non Honda
    You'd be surprised what a good cut, polish and buff will do for paintwork.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Lets hope its a nice day tomorrow - cut and polish, and bought some black colour cure....just not expecting miracles with my first attempt with a electric buffer!

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Just picked myself up a set of these

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c....t.A/id.7100/.f

Konig Hot Swap - Mirror - 18x7.5 with 40 offset

Opinions? Not that i care i am over the moon - got a great price and exactley what i wanted.

Should be here by friday...
    Last edited by SnowWhiteLude; 13th December 2009 at 07:07 PM.

Generation
    Other Honda
    Looks good, definitely not something you'd see every day on a 3rd gen. I like em.
    Apostrophes for plurals, Ashwee says no.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    there going to look killa on it man, are you going to change the breaks to a 5th gen so you have a 5 stud patten?

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    hey..it's 5 stud..does it come with 4stud ones?

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    they are 4 stud multi fit...

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Also picked up these two items Both OBX Type-R items...

and

(Using this as an e-brake handle)

Now just in discussions with the seller due to a MASSIVE underquote on shipping - about $50USD underquote in his favour. Far from happy... I want them here now!
    Last edited by SnowWhiteLude; 14th December 2009 at 08:03 PM.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    si 4ws TURBO
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteLude View Post
    Just picked myself up a set of these

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c....t.A/id.7100/.f

Konig Hot Swap - Mirror - 18x7.5 with 40 offset

Opinions? Not that i care i am over the moon - got a great price and exactley what i wanted.

Should be here by friday...
    dude love those wheels 18's will look mad on ya lude . think i might have to get a set but im like'n those black with chrome spoke inserts . how much were they to your door ? if you dont mind me asking ?

GARAGE : http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru..._vehicle&id=30

BUILD THREAD : http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...o-3rd-gen-lude

VIDEOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usazsV_c_zU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psgNZjLqRrw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRn-1Oeashw

Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    PS: Can't wait to see your beast in action.. going to be one the highest power 3rd gens out there i reckon..
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    I am going down now to show them mine....

Generation
    Non Honda
    18s' will look gangsta on a 3rd gen, 17s are a clean size, 18s are huge. Should look unreal mate.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    those rims look awsome!! :O
    great pick up!

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    If you want these in 18's you would be looking at somewhere around the $800-1000+/- mark I guess Phatzzy - dependant on the condition of the rims and tires , if tires are included. Then add your shipping. New package is around $1600 for 18's (ozzytyres are the auth distr of Konig in Aust) Set of 20's are on eBay now and are starting for $1200.

Also the inserts are easily swappable Phatzzy hence why i went the Mirror finish on the rims (but cant find out where you can actually buy them separately though - anyone?) or even easier/cheaper just paint them yourself! couple of minutes taking them off, couple of hours painting and voila! NEW RIMS! Bonus!

So your rim possibilities are only limited by your imagination and creativity with these babys! Might see if i can get a graf friend to hook me up with something a lil ghetto on the inserts in the future.

A cheaper version and a similar style that you might like are the PDW Nova Rims - they were high up on my shopping list - (budget wise and looks) I found some for $625 in Melb but generally around $800+/- new.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WHEELS-18-PDW...item1c0e45d82e
    Last edited by SnowWhiteLude; 15th December 2009 at 08:56 AM.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteLude View Post
    Need some advice - The retrimmer (proseat) has sent me two retrims for the front AFTER 9 WEEKS (he quoted 2-3!!) easily on of the worst experiences i have ever had in buying something!

Long story short he claims he doesn't have the pattern for my rears after i specifically asked him if he did (i would have gone elsewhere otherwise) Now i am stuck with two fronts and trying to find the rear ones.

I have been quoted $450 plus shipping for a rear retrim, but that requires me to remove the rear which is in a piss poor state and having to send it myself at my cost.

Any ideas/recommendations on who i can use locally at perhaps a more competitive price. I thought this style of rear seat in a 3G was fairly common.
    Well the story actually has concluded with a happy ending. received a card i thought was for my new rims so headed down to Auspost expecting the old lady to lug out four big rims to hand me over the counter - but instead she produces another package of black and white material all wrapped up like the front retrims - i was a little astonished as i have had no response from him after a few emails since the last saga above. They came at NO FURTHER cost to me either - i had only paid an initial deposit ...so I have ended up with all the retrim (Front and rear seats) at about a third of the quoted price. So i guess whilst it has taken nearly 15 weeks he has in fact tried to make things right by giving me a hefty discount.

Upholster mate is due to come over for a BBQ, few scotches and fit the trim on Sunday - will post pics very soon. To be fair if they are the same quailty, fit and look as good as some of the work i have seen him do, i MIGHT possibly use him again, but i would be pretty weary.

Still waiting on the rims though - were due here yesterday via courier - I really hope they are at home when i get there tonite or i will be more than a little worried my money has done a disappearing act!
    Last edited by SnowWhiteLude; 18th December 2009 at 02:44 PM.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS
    THE RIMS ARE HERE!!! A little worse for wear than what appeared in the "for sale" foto (What does one expect when they buy 2nd hand off the net? honesty? pfft) and two of the tires have the "metal wire"? exposed, noticed that while cutting up my finger moving them inside. He did mention the tyres require replacing though so expected that.

But seriously two are PUUURFECCTT! one has a tiny tiny pock mark on the far outside rim, and one has a two inch gash of gutter rash and he did say one was had a little mark but the fotos were a little bit, um, creative about the rash on that one...

they came with the black inserts rather than the carbon fibre. A little disappointed but i still got a mega bargain i reckon.

Again will post up some pics and perhaps get some advice on whether the rim repair should be DIY or shop...

Xmas has come early at "SnowWhiteLude Manor"!!!
    Last edited by SnowWhiteLude; 18th December 2009 at 06:52 PM.