Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 170
  1. #1
    Gold Member JSpec's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si-Vtec
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    3,054

    Unleashed!! Project MNP

    Almost finished. Enjoy.......








    Some more photo's. You can see the demon eye's Jon put in but never showed anyone





    Specs and mod list to follow.....

    Exterior:
    Kaminari Lip Kit
    Midnight Purple Respray
    Buddyclub P1 Racing wheels in Hypergold
    Custom Blue calipers with Honda decals
    Modified Depo Headlights with adjustable HID kit at 6000k and demon eyes
    5G moonroof conversion with slider

    Interior:
    Skunk2 Anniversary gear knob, Type R gear boot
    6" Focal splits, 6" JL in the rear, 12" Sony XPlod sub, Sony HU
    Custom Alarm

    Suspension:
    KYB AGX Adjustable shocks
    Ground Control coilover sleeves
    Spoon front and rear strut braces
    Whiteline rear sway bar
    Energy Suspension bushing (still haven't got all of them in)

    Engine & Performance:
    VAFC
    Apexi Pod filter with custom fitment, no resonator
    2 1/4" Cat-Back exhaust with Oval Zetti Muffler
    Top Gun Max spark leads
    NGK Iridium spark plugs

    Changes to come:

    Exterior:
    Custom painted rocker cover
    Removal of boot key barrel
    Custom tail lights
    Fix and install JDM visors again
    A spoiler change.....

    Interior:
    Bride Seats and interior retrimmed with Bride material
    EL digital guages
    94-96 centre consol swap
    Chrome door handles
    Custom high mount light
    Custom door scuff plates
    Custom boot setup
    35% tint

    Engine & Performance:

    JUN header
    5zigen exhaust
    Hi-flow or custom cat
    Type S intake
    Skunk2 Cam gears
    Lightweight pulley's
    AEM fuel rail
    Walbro Fuel pump
    Bored IM and TB
    Fidanza 8lb flywheel
    Exedy HD clutch
    A gearbox surprise.....

    Probably more things that I can't think of atm..
    Last edited by JSpec; 25th November 2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: can't believe I forgot to add my wheels to the list!
    Want to see my car? Click here!
    ....................

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Generation
    Other Honda
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    407
    Awesome...mad colour. Car looks like a complete package

  3. #3
    Regular Member ELUDED's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    S
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    300
    one word

    sex!!!

    looks schmik
    mmmmm vtec

  4. #4
    Administrator azjs's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    2,381
    love your work! love the front lip!

    -az
    B68-P 4th Gen Si - Tuned H22, Tuned Chassis, Detuned Driver

  5. #5
    Regular Member Jarik's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    333
    <3

    Love the colour. Nice moonroof conversion, and Depo's. Rims work really well!

  6. #6
    Junior Member zorro's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    70
    thats hot

  7. #7
    Senior Member PrelUDeman's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    626
    very clean mate love what you've done with it and the lights do top it off really well with the rim choice well done =)
    VTEC just Kicked In Yo!!!mmmMMMMMMMMMMBBBAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

    WTB- Rear strut, Front/Rear Sways, JDM Visors.
    GIMME GIMME GIMME!!



  8. #8
    Senior Member Cam's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    543
    Nice car mate. Gotta say I love the colour- not usually a fan, but you pull it off quite nicely.

  9. #9
    Silver Member Veilside's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,348
    Congrats, you just won PA xD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    +1 it's stiffness that counts. Not Diameter. At least thats what the wife tells me.
    (not sure she knows that much about cars though)

  10. #10
    Junior Member evilmai's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    125
    reli nice
    es1 jasmine
    fd2 jasmine 2

    bb6 freedom

  11. #11
    Regular Member 1992 Si's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    237
    mods: maybe new COTM? Seeing it is September and the one on the banner is JUNE !
    Last edited by 1992 Si; 4th September 2009 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by egotzm View Post
    These days its all 'less then 7L/100km green power fwd slushmatic limp wristed lesbian awareness week' cars and all the while the enthusiasts are being touted as worse then serial rapists for having a bit of smoke come off the wheels.

  12. #12
    Senior Member TonyD's Avatar
    Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    2.0 Si
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    566
    Yeah thats sexy. No two ways about it. Except for the spoiler. Spoilers on 4th gen = fail lol

  13. #13
    Gold Member peejayy's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,715
    thats awesome dude.
    looks amazing. love seeing aftermarket coloured ludes. shame is 99% of them fail miserably. yours is one of the other 1%!

    bad photoshoot location btw your paints color would look be complimented much better by an industrial night shoot location.


    m:0432 699 951 e:pujitha115@optusnet.com.au msn:peejayy@hotmail.com

  14. #14
    Gold Member JSpec's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si-Vtec
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks everybody. Glad you like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veilside View Post
    Congrats, you just won PA xD!
    Haha cheers bud

    Quote Originally Posted by 1992 Si View Post
    mads: maybe new COTM? Seeing it is September and the one on the banner is JUNE !
    I wish! Maybe get some more people behind it and it will...

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
    Yeah thats sexy. No two ways about it. Except for the spoiler. Spoilers on 4th gen = fail lol
    I completely disagree. However I have a trick up my sleeve which is in process.....you'll see in time.

    Quote Originally Posted by peejayy View Post
    thats awesome dude.
    looks amazing. love seeing aftermarket coloured ludes. shame is 99% of them fail miserably. yours is one of the other 1%!

    bad photoshoot location btw your paints color would look be complimented much better by an industrial night shoot location.
    Thanks mate, means a lot. There are only a couple people on here who know what a long hard slog it's been to get to this point. I agree on the location, however it's hard to find somewhere around me good like that. I need to find somewhere...
    Want to see my car? Click here!
    ....................

  15. #15
    Regular Member jdm_h22's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    218
    Fark thats nice!! paint looks schmick! if you don't mind me asking, but where did you get your car sprayed? and how much? you can pm me if you want. thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Project Aqua
    By ego in forum Projects
    Replies: 409
    Last Post: 11th October 2009, 04:59 PM
  2. Electrical Design Project
    By hiru in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10th December 2008, 11:10 PM
  3. KillerSkippy's 1989 Honda Prelude Project
    By killerskippy in forum 3rd gen
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10th September 2008, 11:05 PM
  4. Project FrontBottom!!!!
    By PeachExperiment in forum Showroom
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 27th April 2008, 08:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •