Generation
    Non Honda
    hahahaha fair enough lol
    ]

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    And how boring would this place be if he wasnt here...

Mayb someone should hack into the road authority database and contact all prelude drivers. Harrass them until they join and contribute
    <a href=http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42730 target=_blank>http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...ad.php?t=42730</a>
    Back to it's former glory... Almost.

Generation
    5th Gen
    More Traders

TYPE SH Prelude
    If this was my web site , I would do more to encourage international participation on this web site because their is only a finite number of Preludes in the world , and over time as Preludes die and go to the big junk yard in the sky , it will result in fewer viewers of this site . I think having people like Irishluder or BigWillieStyles give comments about whats going on in their back yard for example adds considerably to the enjoyment value of this site. Also , if it can be done , I would have it set up so that people could pay for their membership using PayPal and I would let international members know how much they need to pay in their local currency to obtain a membership .
    Last edited by TYPE SH Prelude; 6th April 2009 at 11:25 AM.

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    Si 4ws
    ^^^ definitely a good idea mate!

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTIR
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE SH Prelude View Post
    If this was my web site , I would do more to encourage international participation on this web site because their is only a finite number of Preludes in the world , and over time as Preludes die and go to the big junk yard in the sky , it will result in fewer viewers of this site . I think having people like Irishluder or BigWillieStyles give comments about whats going on in their back yard for example adds considerably to the enjoyment value of this site. Also , if it can be done , I would have it set up so that people could pay for their membership using PayPal and I would let international members know how much they need to pay in their local currency to obtain a membership .
    F*ck me, the world must be ending, for I agree with you on something Type SH. The PayPal option is something I have been looking at in recent weeks and trying to determine how it would best fit PAs requirements. But its certainly nice to think somebody has a similar idea.
    Project Joan Rivers
    The Old Bitch Gets A Facelift
    Coming Soon!

Generation
    Other Honda
    Perhaps getting some more official looking flyers that members can put on random cars to encourage them to join the site, could help with the lack of members.

One thing I'd like to point out without getting completely abused is that I think another problem is people's attitudes. I've been to some OH cruises, a million crx cruises and a few other random meets and the general consensus among non-prelude drivers is that prelude drivers are arrogant and think that their car is superior to others and I think it is this sort of attitude that has put a lof of people off coming along to the site and signing up. I don't exactly know what we can do to change this attitude but its something to consider.

Having said all that, please keep in mind that I don't even own a prelude anymore and I still love the forum But I know that I never bother going on OH anymore because people are just wankers on there... so lets not go down that path and become known for our self-righteous outlook like so many of the people on OH.

And having specific write-ups is a great idea. I know there are a few, but having some more would be really great. Perhaps we could assign certain write ups to people and share the load around and that way people might get a bit more enthusiastic about the site if their contributions are being more widely recognised.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si
    As has already been suggested, we need more active members! Keep tags handy in the car all the time

Also, I think a more comprehensive FAQ section for each generation, if i see another "what oil for my h22?" thread, my head is going to explode :/

All up though i still love PA
    Quote Originally Posted by brash22 View Post
    You sir are mad. Like lock you in the nuthouse mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabir View Post
    You sir are a prelude obsessed freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiru View Post
    you sir, are a prelunatic.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTIR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    One thing I'd like to point out without getting completely abused is that I think another problem is people's attitudes. I've been to some OH cruises, a million crx cruises and a few other random meets and the general consensus among non-prelude drivers is that prelude drivers are arrogant and think that their car is superior to others and I think it is this sort of attitude that has put a lof of people off coming along to the site and signing up. I don't exactly know what we can do to change this attitude but its something to consider.
    Very nicely said. Sometimes I think we need to feel the love a bit more sometimes.
    Project Joan Rivers
    The Old Bitch Gets A Facelift
    Coming Soon!

Generation
    Other Honda
    Yeah I hope that didn't come out wrong... but its just something I've noticed. Other Honda drivers have a bad opinion of prelude drivers, whether its with good reason or not is debatable but lets not give them any more reason!

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Mostly civic guys seem to feel preludes are less superior cars to the integra and civic due to weight... thats the qld general feeling on the matter.

Generation
    Other Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by AdReNaLiN View Post
    Mostly civic guys seem to feel preludes are less superior cars to the integra and civic due to weight... thats the qld general feeling on the matter.
    Yeah maybe I dunno. I drive a civic though and I dont think that hehe

Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    strippers and beer........
    Quote Originally Posted by peejayy View Post
    if ya want to be different go buy a citroen or some shit.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4WS - B Spec
    We need some cheap, good quality bolt on turbo kits.
    Then we would be cool.