Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 106
  1. #16
    Gold Member gumus89's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,321
    Too far!!!
    Why dont you just go buy a celica!!
    <a href=http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42730 target=_blank>http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...ad.php?t=42730</a>
    Back to it's former glory... Almost.

  2. #17
    Senior Member DRaKe's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    XX 4ws
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    931
    i was just saying to my friend the other day that Honda seemed to have lost the plot earlier than the other brands and have finally seemed to have gotten their act together, then they go and pull a stunt like this. i think i'm going to cry
    Honda: The power of dreams and the stuff of Nightmares
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/DRaKe6900
    My JDM's progress



    Quote Originally Posted by Manabir
    if you sign up on a lancer forum when you post up pics does everyone say "throw on some tezzas, big chromies and the ugliest kit you can find...done"???
    Quote Originally Posted by phattzy View Post
    there are people out there that are stupider then me and that makes me feel better

  3. #18
    Senior Member PrelUDeman's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    626
    how upsetting =(! yeah im slowly giving up on honda they went from the Dc2 type R and dc5 Type R to the type s...... and now its going into hybrid cars.. god.. so much for motor sport and the tuner import scene....nissan is the go
    VTEC just Kicked In Yo!!!mmmMMMMMMMMMMBBBAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

    WTB- Rear strut, Front/Rear Sways, JDM Visors.
    GIMME GIMME GIMME!!



  4. #19
    Silver Member AYRTON's Avatar
    Model
    Si-TCV
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,677
    hah! f*ck Nissan. they feel tacky.

    my next car will be a Honda, VW or Audi.
    04' Euro Luxury
    89' Prelude Si-TCV - crème de la crème of Prelude's
    PM me if you're interested in buying it.

  5. #20
    Silver Member PJF_Lude's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si4ws Turbo
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by AYRTON View Post
    hah! f*ck Nissan. they feel tacky.

    my next car will be a Honda, VW or Audi.
    i'm with Ayrton on this one... f*ck nissan
    ~Ian~

    Anything thing I say is my opinion, all care, but no responsibility taken.

    1989 Prelude Si Turbo - Laguna gold - Progress thread index or My Garage
    Prelude Australia POTM - June 2009 ..... Prelude Power POTM - July 2010
    2006 CBR1000RR - Silver Metallic - Clicky

  6. #21
    PA Resident SAKI's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    3,987
    I don't really care about new cars... especially ones that i'm not interested in buying. I'm not overly fussed that Honda has gone all soft (I'm not a Honda enthusiast, i'm a car enthusiast).
    As long as the general public preserves all the good cars from the 70's/80's/90's so i can buy them later i'm happy
    Quote Originally Posted by brash22 View Post
    You sir are mad. Like lock you in the nuthouse mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabir View Post
    You sir are a prelude obsessed freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiru View Post
    you sir, are a prelunatic.

  7. #22
    Silver Member Veilside's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,348
    Im heading over to toyota for my next car, either an IS of some series or a chaser, depending on what i feel like... probably the IS though as career wise its alot more suiting then a drift car..

  8. #23
    migoreng
    Guest
    so the last nsx was in 2005
    how many did they actaully make in 05?

  9. #24
    Senior Member Scotty's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si turned VTIR
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    694
    It's a shame. I was really looking forward to the new NSX.

    But it's not the end of the world. I won't be buying a nissan anytime soon.

  10. #25
    Silver Member PreludeTAS's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si-VTEC
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    1,863
    Its unfortunate news for us as motorists, but Honda are a clever company. They know how to keep afloat as a company and branch into other markets. Just look at Asimo, Honda Jet, Power equipment, motorcycles etc... now they seem to be focussing their attention on Hybrid cars - which if you see the latest episode of Top Gear UK - James May thinks will be the most important car for a century.

    I don't see Honda as losing the plot... instead I see it as Honda acting rapidly, taking appropriate measures to save the brand - and get in before anyone else. Other companies will be doing the same sort of thing - you'll see. But time will tell if it proves to be a smart move or not.
    I assume its the tough financial economic times that led to this decision. Suzuki have also pulled out of the WRC. They're necessary actions to keep the company surviving the tough times. I think we will see good times for Honda in the future, so don't be too disheartened. Gives them more time to think how they can beat the flaming GTR anyway!!!

  11. #26
    Senior Member damienPOWER's Avatar
    Generation
    Non Honda
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    637
    Sochiro Honda, the founder of the Honda Motor Corporation in 1946 said 'If Honda does not race there is no Honda’.

  12. #27
    Gold Member phily's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    2,852
    Quote Originally Posted by PreludeTAS View Post
    Its unfortunate news for us as motorists, but Honda are a clever company. They know how to keep afloat as a company and branch into other markets. Just look at Asimo, Honda Jet, Power equipment, motorcycles etc... now they seem to be focussing their attention on Hybrid cars - which if you see the latest episode of Top Gear UK - James May thinks will be the most important car for a century.

    I don't see Honda as losing the plot... instead I see it as Honda acting rapidly, taking appropriate measures to save the brand - and get in before anyone else. Other companies will be doing the same sort of thing - you'll see. But time will tell if it proves to be a smart move or not.
    I assume its the tough financial economic times that led to this decision. Suzuki have also pulled out of the WRC. They're necessary actions to keep the company surviving the tough times. I think we will see good times for Honda in the future, so don't be too disheartened. Gives them more time to think how they can beat the flaming GTR anyway!!!
    that FCX clarity is the bomb. i honestly think that is the future of motoring, not this BS hybrid that toyota is pursuing. if it isnt ill buy a hat and eat it.
    Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie.

    Indicating when no one is around is like talking to yourself
    I dunno where the u came from, probably the "U" key on the keyboard but im skeptical

  13. #28
    Senior Member DRaKe's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    XX 4ws
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    931
    the thing is, they found out that the whole process of making the batteries for those hybrid cars damages the environment more than driving a hummer! i was watching the race with the GTR on top gear monday night, it's starting to grow on me a bit but still i do not attempt to hide my utter contempt for nissan but then again i know my next car is going to be my dad's 08 v6 Accord when the lease runs out on it in a couple of years (that tiptronic paddle-shift is so much fun ) but i still can't figure this out i mean the new NSX could have been their way of making up for dropping the ball with that new Civic TypeR triangle tail pipes? what were they thinking?!?!
    Honda: The power of dreams and the stuff of Nightmares
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/DRaKe6900
    My JDM's progress



    Quote Originally Posted by Manabir
    if you sign up on a lancer forum when you post up pics does everyone say "throw on some tezzas, big chromies and the ugliest kit you can find...done"???
    Quote Originally Posted by phattzy View Post
    there are people out there that are stupider then me and that makes me feel better

  14. #29
    Silver Member The Lude's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    ATTS
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,685
    OK so is there any japanese car companies that havent had their balls removed beside nissan?

    All the muscle cars coming out now are beautiful, and all the jap companies have completely backed off. sigh.

  15. #30
    Gold Member gumus89's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTiR
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by damienPOWER View Post
    Sochiro Honda, the founder of the Honda Motor Corporation in 1946 said 'If Honda does not race there is no Honda’.
    They still race motorbikes and NSX's to some degree to there is still Honda, dont worry.
    <a href=http://www.preludeaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42730 target=_blank>http://www.preludeaustralia.com/foru...ad.php?t=42730</a>
    Back to it's former glory... Almost.

Similar Threads

  1. Honda CEO "New NSX MUST be faster than GT-R"
    By racinghonda in forum Honda News
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 28th November 2008, 05:20 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 6th October 2008, 10:36 AM
  3. The NSX to live again
    By racinghonda in forum Honda News
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 13th June 2007, 10:18 AM
  4. The New Honda NSX
    By skinnyboy in forum Honda News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 23rd January 2007, 09:40 AM
  5. Turn a 3rd Gen into a Baby NSX?
    By NoRC in forum Third Generation
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 16th November 2006, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •