Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Feisty
    Guest

    MOTW ** -alex- **

    First Name: Alex
    Age (or D.O.B): 18
    Location (State and/or suburb): Canberra ACT
    Sex (i.e. bloke or sheila): Girl
    Current Car/s: 94 JDM Honda Prelude
    Previous Car/s: 74 Chrysler Galant
    Nationality (optional): Australian

  2. #2
    Silver Member Jas's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTEC
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,618
    Do you miss your old car?
    If you could be a boy on PA who would you be?
    Um, i got nothing else...
    Oh: Do you miss Jas?
    PIMPOLGY

    GLOWRIDAZ

  3. #3
    Senior Member -alex-'s Avatar
    Generation
    Non Honda
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australian Capital Territory
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Do you miss your old car?
    If you could be a boy on PA who would you be?
    Um, i got nothing else...
    Oh: Do you miss Jas?
    Yay =]

    -Dont really miss the Galant, considering I can see it from where Im sitting right now... And I have a kingswood to play with now =]

    Oh yea, that means my current cars are the lude and the Kingswood =] Yay

    -I would be.. Hm..... Nuzo!! Haha mental child
    -Yes, I miss Jas =[

  4. #4
    Silver Member Ashwee's Avatar
    Generation
    Other Honda
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,373
    What have you named your lude?
    Apostrophes for plurals, Ashwee says no.

  5. #5
    PA Resident brash's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTi-R
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    4,177
    what have you named the kingswood?

  6. #6
    PA Expert ego's Avatar
    Generation
    Non Honda
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    5,548
    Are you happy with the lude?
    If you had the money over again would you have got the same car?
    when you coming to melb again!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

  7. #7
    Gold Member GreenViouS's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    Beige Leather
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    2,083
    How do you find living in Canberra?

    It's been ages since I've been there, heaps of people say it's boring but I love it!

    Are you in the city area or more country? reason I ask is my friend has a farm on a huge property in Yass and that place is one of the best places I've ever been to (escaping busy Sydney life).

  8. #8
    Senior Member -alex-'s Avatar
    Generation
    Non Honda
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australian Capital Territory
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwee View Post
    What have you named your lude?
    Lude has many names, none of which Iv given it lol uh, black magic, transformer car, batmobile, black betty, sharliene

    Quote Originally Posted by brash22 View Post
    what have you named the kingswood?
    No name as yet, just the Kingswood.. Mates have taken a shining to it, we just sat in the car talking shit for about 20mins lol

    Quote Originally Posted by egotzm View Post
    Are you happy with the lude?
    If you had the money over again would you have got the same car?
    when you coming to melb again!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Im happy with the lude as a whole, not happy with its problems.. Would have gotten the same car, or maybe looked around a bit more, dunno, and I might be down in Melb the end of this year, start of next year, may even be moving there!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenViouS View Post
    How do you find living in Canberra?

    It's been ages since I've been there, heaps of people say it's boring but I love it!

    Are you in the city area or more country? reason I ask is my friend has a farm on a huge property in Yass and that place is one of the best places I've ever been to (escaping busy Sydney life).

    Canberra is alright =] Has its ups and downs, but I kinda love it I live just outta the city, kinda the country town/small city kinda thing... Bogan ville

  9. #9
    Silver Member PeachExperiment's Avatar
    Generation
    5th Gen
    Model
    VTIR
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,385
    How did you find out about PA originally?

    Are you happy being a part of PA or do you regret joining up???

    What kind of music are you into???

    Oh...and if you do move to Melbourne, what are the chances of you bringing me down some fireworks and hardcore pornography??? Ill pay you when you bring it to me.
    Project Joan Rivers
    The Old Bitch Gets A Facelift
    Coming Soon!

  10. #10
    Senior Member -alex-'s Avatar
    Generation
    Non Honda
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australian Capital Territory
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachExperiment View Post
    How did you find out about PA originally?

    Are you happy being a part of PA or do you regret joining up???

    What kind of music are you into???

    Oh...and if you do move to Melbourne, what are the chances of you bringing me down some fireworks and hardcore pornography??? Ill pay you when you bring it to me.
    Long story! Was walking to the bus stop for school, and when going past the petrol startion, I saw a cars bum that attracted my attention I remembererd the name written on the back of it (which is suprising cause I have bad memory), went home after school, looked it up, and found you guys =]

    Im happy being a part of PA, a couple of people in the past have wished I wasnt, but hey, its been a little over a year now and I love this place =]

    I listen to anything really, the other day I had the maximum bass cd in the car, now its Korn =]

    Hm... Tell me what you want, and what Ill get out of it and Ill think about it =]

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si Vtec
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australian Capital Territory
    Posts
    61
    holy...ur a girl??i always thought ur a guy haha

    gratz on motw

  12. #12
    PA Resident SAKI's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    3,987
    Yay Korn ftw

    Old school muscle or modern high tech fast cars?

    Cruising or Racing?

    Does pea soup get driven anymore? Poor soup, I bet it misses you
    Quote Originally Posted by brash22 View Post
    You sir are mad. Like lock you in the nuthouse mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabir View Post
    You sir are a prelude obsessed freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiru View Post
    you sir, are a prelunatic.

  13. #13
    Senior Member -alex-'s Avatar
    Generation
    Non Honda
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australian Capital Territory
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki View Post
    holy...ur a girl??i always thought ur a guy haha

    gratz on motw
    All I can reply to that is.... Lol

    Nah, Im used to people thinking Im a guy

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    Yay Korn ftw

    Old school muscle or modern high tech fast cars?

    Cruising or Racing?

    Does pea soup get driven anymore? Poor soup, I bet it misses you
    Mostly old school, but the occasional high tech can be alright

    Racing, when your winning =]

    Yea, my dad varies between his Merc and the Pea Soup, but yea, I think she misses me =[ I actually used to wash it regularly

Similar Threads

  1. MOTW - **Torell**
    By Lavish in forum Member of the Week
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 3rd September 2007, 03:08 AM
  2. MOTW - **Amperage**
    By AMPERAGE in forum Member of the Week
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11th April 2007, 10:26 PM
  3. MOTW ** BoostedAndy **
    By Lavish in forum Member of the Week
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 12th March 2007, 11:21 AM
  4. MOTW - ** Endless **
    By Lavish in forum Member of the Week
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 29th January 2007, 06:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •