Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Generation
    Non Honda
    Good old friends of best mates sisters, just far enough out of the way not to be an issue hahaha. The colour is also an audm colour called Bright Blue Green Metallic, JDM name is Brittany Blue Green Metallic but bleh, same colour doesnt matter what its called. Removing the numberplate mount makes such a difference to the front of the 4th gen, deffinatly worth doing.

The tails i got of another member, JonZap for a very reasonable price im stoaked with them but i find when i have them on at night i get tonnes of people wanting to race me hahaha.

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    2.0 Si
    Quote Originally Posted by egotzm View Post
    Good old friends of best mates sisters, just far enough out of the way not to be an issue hahaha. The colour is also an audm colour called Bright Blue Green Metallic, JDM name is Brittany Blue Green Metallic but bleh, same colour doesnt matter what its called. Removing the numberplate mount makes such a difference to the front of the 4th gen, deffinatly worth doing.

The tails i got of another member, JonZap for a very reasonable price im stoaked with them but i find when i have them on at night i get tonnes of people wanting to race me hahaha.
    Bright blue? The book said before Brittany Blue it was Pearl Blue Green Metallic. Is there a difference? =S Whats wrong with blue with a green tinge? lolll.

Hot damn ... Looks very clean, a bit skyliney even lol. I'd kill for a set of tail lights like them. Hey, I'm in the Army, what do you expect? Whats your address anyway?

i kid i kid

Generation
    Non Honda
    From 91-93 there was Bright Blue Green Metallic also known as Brittany Blue Green Metallic on the JDM ludes. Its the light green/blue colour of my car.

From 94-96 ther was Azure Blue Green Pearl which is a much darker colour.

If you had a BBGM respray the colour is from the early 4th gens rather then the later ones i hope that makes it a bit clearer.

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    2.0 Si
    I never saw it before the respray, but I have a 96 that had the Azure Blue according to the book, so now it's the BBGM. I love the colour anyway. I reckon its the sexiest on the Prelude =P especially after a good polish/wax. A moonroof panel would suit it perfectly =P Cant wait to get one lol

Generation
    Non Honda
    Yeah BBGM is the pimpest by miles, you see so few of them. As it was a respray im assuming you didnt get the aqua interior? I quite like the idea of the 5th gen sunroof conversion but seems too much hassle for too little gain but perhaps if i get excited ill do it.

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    2.0 Si
    Nah, no aqua interior =[ Ive seen yours, and that definately sets it apart. I cant justify the cost of reupholstry but loll. I reckon you just need to get the 94+ console in yours and you'd be set =P

I'm just going to put the glass panel on to be honest. In the avalon I not once shut the shade on the moonroof, so I don't see a point in going through the hassel of installing it. People have said don't tint it because it'll bubble, but the Avalon was tinted by Tint Professor and it didnt bubble in 6 years =S

If you decide to keep the car, we might need to organise a meet up for everyone to buy one from the wreckers and install it i reckon =P

Generation
    Other Honda
    moonroof > sunroof.
    Apostrophes for plurals, Ashwee says no.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    S
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
    no shit i was in phil ashworths tutor group. b09. how bout u?
    lol no shit at all. i was in paul cheels tutor group. T04. ill look you up in the year book now haha. i never would have thought that id meet a fellow paradian online hahaha. so looking u up in the year book now. hahaha

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    2.0 Si
    Heh I'll look so much different in that =P When you were doing Yr12 I was in the army loll. My last names Dymock, you'll see me. Damn, good old Parade lol.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    S
    when I heard u were from parade I looked up profile and then went to your myspace and I swear I didn't remember u until I looked at the year book lol. Glad to see ur loving the lude. It was always good to rip it up the drive way of parade lol

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    2.0 Si
    lolll yeah well I had a toyota avalon last year, when I was in darwin. I came back to melbourne with a bit of cash courtesy of the Australian taxpayer and had to get something nice

cant say i've ever been back to Parade since I left loll. I live in yarraville now, so the other end of the freeway. Are the boys still banned from Hungry Jacks at lunchtime? loll. Not that it ever stopped us before

Feisty
    thanks ... the week is up therefore thread closed