• Trigo

11 24.44%
  • Speedfire

5 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Feisty

*** Skins Poll ***

Hello members,

Please see the attached file. You are given the opportunity to road-test 5 different skins for the board.

Please take the time to vote for your favourite skin. The new skins WILL NOT replace the default PA - grey option.

Regular members will be given the option to choose between PA - grey and the #1 skin.

Premium members will be given the option to choose between PA - grey and the #1 and #2 skin.

I don't want any discussion re: the pros and cons of each skin, just test them out and place your vote.

Voting will close in 7 days and you are allowed multiple votes.

Thanks.

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    Si 4ws
    i dont get it?! the attached file only has one screen shot and it's hard to tell what that skin looks like coz the screen shot is of the very bottom of the page...

Feisty
    the attached file shows you where to go to change your skin

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    Si 4ws
    ahh rito

just a quick note with regard to the other skins, i think the pa logo may have to be adjusted so it looks nicer without the pixelated shades of really light grey around it... have a look you'll see what i mean... maybe use a .bmp (or jpeg, i cante remember which one) file istead of .gif from the very original image.

top work tho!! thanks for all the effort!! its much appreciated!

ps i think the multiple voting is dodgey... it wont show an accurate reflection of the pa populations votes if people take advantage of it. i think the single vote system is fair just my 2c anyways

Feisty
    re: the logo on the other skins ... i know - it and the banner will be sorted after the new skins have been choosen

re: multiple voting ... thanks for your 2c. if i restricted it to one vote per person, people will say 'but i like this one and this one - oh dear i can't decide!'. also as premium members will be given 2 new skins, it only seems fair, to me any way, that they get to choose 2. multiple votes / single vote - i'm unable to keep everybody happy

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    Si 4ws
    fair nuf... is there a way to only allow two votes each maybe? just an idea. either way thanks for the hard work in keeping pa looking purdy and nice for us all to visit!

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4WS - B Spec
    Bloke. This is not a chat section. As clearly stated in the first post.
    If you haven't already,Place your vote and wait for the results. You are voting on a skin. Not setting the rules.

Thanks

Feisty
    Just a reminder ppl - the poll closes TONIGHT ... if you haven't voted, you only have a few more hours!!!