Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    JDM SI-VTEC

to all LUDE lovers...car detailing place - vic

Hey people...i'm sure many of you have heard of the Car Detailing Forum called Final Inspection..well as of 1/8/07 they have officially opened a car wash/detailing place at Brunswick Rd, Brunswick and for those that know n don't know...they do really fabulous work on the car.

I myself n my mates with their SLKs, Skylines, Silvias etc have been down there to get our cars washed a couple of times n each time the end result still blows us away.

I'm wondering if any of you are interested in checking this place out as a PA outing. ($35 covers interior n exterior wash with free waxing)

I've spoken to the owner Damien n he is open to the idea of PA going down and can work out a better package for us..if Skylines Australia is going down why shouldn't we?

I know this isn't exactly the best place for this post but i'm just seeing if there'll be any interest from u guys. One of you administrators can organize n i'll liase with Final Inspection n we'll be all set to go..Cheers
    VTEC..THE WAY TO GO - kicks in harder than the magical hair dryers that Nissans use

Generation
    Non Honda
    Thanks for the suggestion mate, pending interest from other members in this idea it might be possible for us to hold a meet for this. If there is interest in it i will discuss the possibility with Brad (peachexperiment) as to if this could be held or not

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    Si 4ws
    well considering the state of my car i'm definitely interested... altho i do like to do this kinda stuff myself if it was a meet i'd certainly be up for it! but maybe have it a lil bit closer to the warmer weather?!

Generation
    4th Gen
    $35? Wow, sounds pretty cheap... Been awhile since my 'lude got treated to a decent detail though. Thanks mate, might check it out.

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    JDM SI-VTEC
    it sounds good yea? well guys if u r concerned about warmer weather..don't worry cos this place is indoors. They actually leased a factory for indoor car washing..yea please discuss the possibility of organizing a meet there cos the work done to the car there is so good n i'll be happy to see more hot looking preludes before i leave Aus for good this Nov.
    VTEC..THE WAY TO GO - kicks in harder than the magical hair dryers that Nissans use

Generation
    Other Honda
    Model
    Si 4ws
    the comment about the warmer weather was more for the sake of keeping the car looking scmick after the meet... coz no doubt after doing the detail driving home on wet roads will make it filthy again... haveing said that provided i'm free i'm down for it whenever!

i've seen nothing but great things come form damien @ final inspecition.
    his been posting his works on a forum i visit occasionally. and he honestly does wonders. my mate tyler took his s15 to him a few weeks ago, his car was realyl scratched up. it came out looking like something from the showroom.

obvsiouly for that service it costs money, but hey if your car is your pride and joy then why not.
    running on 1 piston.

::funkdis::

Generation
    4th Gen
    i am soooooooo up for this given that i can work around work with it

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    I'm definitely up for this... $35 for int/ext seems like a great deal.

Generation
    5th Gen
    Interested

Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    JDM SI-VTEC
    yea i felt that it was great for the cars n car lovers like ourselves thats y i brought it up here...hope something will be organized for a trip down. The thought of a fleet of ludes lined up n looking sexy just makes me giddy.

Generation
    Non Honda
    Once Marysville is all done and dusted i will discuss this idea with Brad, Marysville organising is a bit hektic atm though so if it was looked into and approved as a meet then it would be novemberish i imagine.

Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    JDM Si 4WS

Thumbs up

hey all....just got my new lude RWC and in desperate need of attention! I gave it a quick once over but prefer to sit down sip on something and see what they can do with my new ride cause i didnt have a huge amount of success! Keep me posted!