Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Generous Lover VCobra's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,715
    A cliff? ha ha nice.........
    I was thinking something less dramatic.
    WHat's ur middle name?
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachExperiment View Post
    Its good to be king!!!!

  2. #32
    Senior Member justjb's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    --Australia--
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by VCobra View Post
    A cliff? ha ha nice.........
    I was thinking something less dramatic.
    WHat's ur middle name?
    A cliff? Yes well a cliff or a lake, the cliff would be better
    WHat's ur middle name? Wayne after my old man

  3. #33
    polarlude
    Guest
    fav superhero?
    if u could have only one super power, wat would it be?
    weather being 40 degrees or 10 degrees for the rest of ur life?
    would u punch a random old lady in the face for 1million bux?
    Last edited by polarlude; 1st June 2007 at 05:33 PM.

  4. #34
    Generous Lover VCobra's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,715
    Polar.....
    Better question.
    Would you sleep with a 35yr old gay guy for $20,000??? Adding in he's a small italian bloke...... No reference to any experience i've had...
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachExperiment View Post
    Its good to be king!!!!

  5. #35
    polarlude
    Guest
    ^^LOL...wtf

  6. #36
    QLD Administrator AdReNaLiN's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    4,083
    When will your sister introduce me to her hot friends?

  7. #37
    Senior Member justjb's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    --Australia--
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by polarlude View Post
    fav superhero?
    if u could have only one super power, wat would it be?
    weather being 40 degrees or 10 degrees for the rest of ur life?
    would u punch an a random old lady in the face for 1million bux?
    fav superhero?
    I don't know... Wonder Woman cause she's smoking hot!

    if u could have only one super power, wat would it be?
    Telepathy, to be able to know what people are thinking that would be great. Plus you could also implant thoughts

    weather being 40 degrees or 10 degrees for the rest of ur life?
    10 degrees, I love the heat but 40 degrees is a bit too high for my liking and plus at 40 everyone would sweat lots and thats not cool.

    would u punch an a random old lady in the face for 1million bux?
    Hummm only if I don't have to punch her hard, then afterwards I'll buy her a gingerale.

  8. #38
    Generous Lover VCobra's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,715
    Ha ha ha ha buy her a gingerale that'll make up for hurting her old jaw bone!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachExperiment View Post
    Its good to be king!!!!

  9. #39
    Senior Member justjb's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    --Australia--
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by VCobra View Post
    Polar.....
    Better question.
    Would you sleep with a 35yr old gay guy for $20,000??? Adding in he's a small italian bloke...... No reference to any experience i've had...
    WTF HELL NO!









    I would do it for free!

    I'm assuming this has happened to you and let me guess are you $20,000 richer?

  10. #40
    Generous Lover VCobra's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,715
    Ha ha man if I said yes I'd have that Turbo Vtec already...... The first real offer was 20k but I turned it down then he offered me a car of my choice (more in a desperate attempt to get me) I was joking and pointed out this Supra Targa with scissor doors and madly done up..... he thought about it......... creepy...
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachExperiment View Post
    Its good to be king!!!!

  11. #41
    Senior Member justjb's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    --Australia--
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by AdReNaLiN View Post
    When will your sister introduce me to her hot friends?
    Well you met suzy! I think you impressed her with your bodykit but you should have sealed the deal!

  12. #42
    Senior Member justjb's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    --Australia--
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by VCobra View Post
    Ha ha man if I said yes I'd have that Turbo Vtec already...... The first real offer was 20k but I turned it down then he offered me a car of my choice (more in a desperate attempt to get me) I was joking and pointed out this Supra Targa with scissor doors and madly done up..... he thought about it......... creepy...
    Ha ha
    Wow so do random old guys with small wangs come up to you all the time or just this once? What about if he buys the Supra for you? Are you a man of your word?

  13. #43
    Generous Lover VCobra's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,715
    I'm a man of the world but not that world
    And the thought crossed my mind but I'd throw up everytime i get in the car from the memories associated with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachExperiment View Post
    Its good to be king!!!!

  14. #44
    Senior Member justjb's Avatar
    Generation
    4th Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    --Australia--
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by VCobra View Post
    I'm a man of the world but not that world
    And the thought crossed my mind but I'd throw up everytime i get in the car from the memories associated with it.
    Ok this has gone too far! Your shitting with me (I hope)?

  15. #45
    Generous Lover VCobra's Avatar
    Generation
    3rd Gen
    Model
    Si 4ws
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,715
    Dead honest I'm not.
    I did have that offer once, shut him down. Rich little Italian.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachExperiment View Post
    Its good to be king!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. MOTW - **Amperage**
    By AMPERAGE in forum Member of the Week
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11th April 2007, 10:26 PM
  2. MOTW - ** PreludeTAS **
    By Lavish in forum Member of the Week
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 23rd March 2007, 01:10 PM
  3. MOTW ** BoostedAndy **
    By Lavish in forum Member of the Week
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 12th March 2007, 11:21 AM
  4. MOTW - ** Endless **
    By Lavish in forum Member of the Week
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 29th January 2007, 06:42 AM
  5. MOTW ** Manabir **
    By Feisty in forum Member of the Week
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 20th November 2006, 04:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •