Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    19924ws
    Charles aka ludeconduct got his car in honda tuning this month. Great pics and great article. It's definately worth a look or two or a 1000, I stared for a while! Anyway Charles its looks awsome, Mike

Vovchandr
    Hey is this mag awailable in NY, and do u have scanned article or pictures of it , cause i wanna read it , and i newer even hear of that article, and i love ludeconduct's car!

19924ws
    Yeah it's a really cool car I don't know if it's on stands in NY but you can get a subscription. Go to their webstite and get one or search it to see if they have his car up. I don't know the site or i'd tell you. sorry

19924ws

ludeconduct
    Thanks Mike!

Charles

TrboH22
    ludeconduct post some pics of your ride for everyone if you would. Truly a Phat ride.

h22a978
    you should have advertised about honda-prelude.com haha just like how a couple of months back.. they did something with preludes and had hp.com mentioned.. lol.. congradulations on getting your car featured.. how did that come about anyways? there's some cars capable of getting featured here but no magazines around here.

ludeconduct
    Here are a few shots....

Thanks,
    Charles

TrboH22
    mmmmmm makes me hungry......I likes man! :ph34r:

ludeconduct
    Originally posted by h22a978@Dec 2 2002, 09:37 PM
    you should have advertised about honda-prelude.com haha just like how a couple of months back.. they did something with preludes and had hp.com mentioned.. lol.. congradulations on getting your car featured.. how did that come about anyways? there's some cars capable of getting featured here but no magazines around here.
    Actually I did have hondaprelude.com stickers on the car. One on the back window and one under the hood. But hardly any of the logos on the car showed up in the pics including the hp.com stickers.
    The editor of honda tuning at the time saw the car at hondaprelude.com and emailed me about using it for a feature. Naturally I said yes. He said he emailed 4 or 5 people from the site and only 3 responed to him....

Charles

gochoo
    the car looks amazing...
    any specs on it?

19924ws
    Again no prob Charles. Hey guys don't forget to give some compliments to his wife she played a huge part in the building of the car too.

joedaddy
    Originally posted by 19924ws@Dec 2 2002, 10:25 PM
    Again no prob Charles. Hey guys don't forget to give some compliments to his wife she played a huge part in the building of the car too.
    how COOL is that...his wife helpin out...

does she have a sister? and into AZN guys?

koreanmafia
    i was browsing the mag section and i believe that i remember seeing this car!
    congrats...nice car!

lata

ShupaLude
    wow... i love you r car.. makes me want to get a 4th gen....