PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good suspension place?

bozdee
11th March 2007, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know a good place in Sydney where I can take my car that won't charge me an arm and a leg and will do a good job?

Here's the go, I already have Koni yellow's and lovells springs but I need new bumpstops and possibly some swaybars. I installed all of it myself but I just can't be bothered plus I don't have the time to do it myself again.

Another issue is that the front of the car is just too too low and for some stupid reason the left is lower than the right (prob cause I did the work myself). So I just want someone to replace my bumpstops (all 4 corners) and obviously raise the car (just the front via the 20mm step system in the body of the koni shock).

Anyone know how much can I expect to pay for the labour? AND can anyone recommend some good sway bars? Do they make much of a difference? Or would I be better off buying a strut brace cause I don't have one yet.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated!:biggrin:

Haydn
11th March 2007, 08:06 PM
bilstein is good for a suspension place in sydney.

swaybars whiteline 24mm are the go.

BNC11N
11th March 2007, 09:42 PM
i would recommend big o tyres bro
they are pretty good :)

bozdee
12th March 2007, 06:59 PM
sydney suspension wants 600 schmackeroos to replace bumpstops on all four corners, check over my shocks, do a wheel alignment etc etc...This certainly sounds like alot!? Is it? Or am I just a tightarse?

BNC11N
15th March 2007, 05:53 PM
heeh 600 lol
way too much

bozdee
15th March 2007, 10:13 PM
im not a tightarse!

hugo
16th March 2007, 05:43 AM
bump stop cost me $60 all four from "egsi"